Chapter 29 (EVIL UNMASKED)

Meanwhile, In The Lawn
**************************

Preeti and Pushkar were standing together looking towards everyone who were happily celebrating Diwali today. Preeti was lost in some very deep thoughts and Pushkar knew what it was.

Pushkar- Preetz... baby, what happened? Why so..... deep in thoughts? What's bothering you by the way? Is it about what we talk in the room about?

Preeti-(sighing) Yes. You know what Pushkar, am scared now. You saw right, what happened? Am scared when this information comes out after today's party, tab kya hoga? Di is already so much disturbed and now all this that is gonna happen.... am so confused.

Pushkar-(sidehugging her) Preeti, babes, look the thing is Bhaiya and Sumo are a rock solid couple. Okay. Whatever happened today was because the past came stood before Sumo without any prior notice. And that's the reason, she was not well. It was all a shock for her to see Urvashi after so long. But see Urvashi is happily married now and has left from here. She understood the inconvenience her presence caused over here and she apologized too. But Sumo needs a closure too. So she along with her husband will meet Bhaiya and Sumo, once everything is normal so that Sumo doesn't have anymore problems or issues regarding her for she is a part of that family which has been our good friends since long. And to keep the relations going smooth, everything needs to be sorted out. So just chill about that. Aur rahi baat uss news ki jo aaj raat Sumo aur Bhaiya ko pata chalne wali hai, then Don't worry, woh dono koi na koi raasta zaroor nikal lenge. Aur phir alternate plan ke liye we are there na. So ..... everything is sorted (winking at her).

Preeti- (chuckling) Haan haan, planning and all. Aur woh bhi tum??? Rehne do haan. That's not your cup of tea.

Pushkar-(frowning) Arre why not??

Preeti - The person who is scared and till now hesitates to make love to his wife, I can't expect him to make full proof plans. (Taunting and controlling her smile)

Pushkar- Oh hello Miss, am scared okay. It's just that.....

Preeti- Yeah yeah I know. It's just that am too young for it. C'mon Pushkar, even the teens now a days have already done it and here I am freaking 24 yrs old already. And you say am too young. Huh...

Pushkar- My Pretty Preeti, look.... achha come with me. (takes to a corner table ad sits there with her and takes her hand in his and caressing it) Preetz you know what I have seen all the couples around us and the hurdles they had to go through. But see even after years of separation, they are back together today and are uch more stronger tan before. Their love has grown leaps and bounds. And all this is because they have that immense trust on reach other. Yes they had misunderstood each other but then  their heart, trust the other's heart so much that the games that mind played with them, did not last long. And love toh always was there in the background. And the root of this trust is friendship.

Preeti hume to mauka hi nhi mila, ek dusre ko thik se samajhne ka. It's true that I fell in love with you. And you with me. But you see, it mostly based on attraction, and the little tiem with liked to spend with each other. And just because our family got to know about us and that us why we had to marry. Otherwise I had full plans to date you for at least next two years and then get married. But anyways nw that we are married, we are together all the time. So we need to understand each other so much that we can even understand each other's silence too.

Baby mai tumhe khona nhi chahta. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and that's why I want to strengthen our bond soulfully. I want us both to unite spiritually first. Physically toh hum kabhi bhi ho sakte hain, but the special soulful bond we have begun making I don't want to disrupt it. And then even if we get intimate, then tou will surely get pregnant very soon. Aur abhi ma sirf hum.doso pe concentrate karna chahta hun. There is a lot we two need to do alone as friends and don't want to think of intimacy all the time. Off course we will surely make love but only when we are very sure of it and go with the flow. Hmm (caressing her cheeks)