Chapter 7 (SHRAMAN A DIFFERENT SIDE)

Shravan came inside Sumo's room only to witness the most beautiful sight ever; Sumo was laughing her heart out to some of Pushkar's jokes. She looked so beautiful and yet do cute at the same time. Even though she looked pale, yet the smile on her face and the glint of mischief in her eyes made her more beautiful. Shravan was staring at her face continuously oblivious to the constant buzz around him caused by their family, yes THEIR. Now whatever existed between them, it was all theirs and there was nothing like hers or his because Sumo was his and he was Sumo's. He just couldn't believe in his luck that the girl he had fallen in love with 12 years ago and again just two months ago was also now lawfully his wife. He just felt so overwhelmed and out of the world.

Sumo felt the intense gaze of somebody on her and stopped laughing and when she looked up, she found it to be none other than her dear hubby, Shravan.
OMG!!!! DEAR HUBBY!!!! Like seriously, The Shravan Shravan Malhotra was her hubby. Just the mere thought of this created butterflies in her tummy and she looked away to hide her blush. But from whom was she trying to hide this? Her Shravan knew her inside out and he was bound to discover it. And he did.

What!!!! Did Sumo just blush? This was the question that came into Shravan's mind and guess what, his heart did a somersault. He never knew, he affected Sumo even to the slightest bit and here she was already affected by him to this extent. He was happy with this new discovery of his.

Now he determined that he would surely woo away his Sumo in the most beautiful way. He promised himself that he won't let even a single tear come out through her eyes. He would keep her like a princess as she was the owner of his heart and soul. He so wanted to kiss that blush on her cheeks but controlled himself because that would happen only when his Sumo would trust him completely, only when he has completed his punishment. He was really guilty of his deeds and especially his thinking. He couldn't believe, how he doubted his Sumo's love which was the purest of all. She was the only person who didn't leave his side even in the toughest times. Yes, it's TRUE that she insulted him in the school during childhood, but that was her childishness. She had opened up about her fears during their visit to her childhood house. How could he forget that heartfelt confession. He really felt sick of himself to even think about the disgusting things he spoke about Sumo. How could he just degrade her character in front of that bastard. He just wanted to kill himself right then.

But then Sumo's happy and smiling face came in front of his eyes. She was way to happy. That smile came on her face after ages. And he didn't want to become the reason for its disappearance. He has promised himself to keep his princess happy and bring the whole world's happiness for her. And so the "Mission Keeping Princess Sumo Happy" started.

Shravan went towards her who was already looking at him with so many emotions in her eyes.

Shravan- Hey so what are you all doing here without me? I hope you all are not disturbing her?

Pushkar- Come in bhaiya, we all are not sitting useless like you to disturb this moti. We were just trying to distract her so that she gets well soon and make some awesome dishes for us.

Sumo- And Mr. Pushkar Malhotra, why do you think, that I will make some awesome dishes for you after you call me moti and that too in front of everyone? (She said, narrowing her eyes at him).

Pushkar- Oh I thought that you are tube light just like your sister so you wouldn't understand my joke. But.....
(He was biting his inner cheeks to stop the smile from coming in his lips and both the sisters made an 'O' shape with their lips).

Sumo hit Pushkar on his head earning an 'ouch' from him and a hearty laughter from everybody else.

Pushkar- Bhaiya, I wanted to ask you that, now that you are here along with Sumo, then why don't you take her side and fight for her with me. I mean she is your wife cum bestie, so you should take her side na???