Chapter 35 (NOT MY MOTHER!!!!... ANYMORE)

Shock would be an understatement for each person standing over there. Each and everyone, every soul present over there was a statue, a complete statue except, ShraMan, Kamini, Lalaji, Varun and Vandy. Vandy looked around her and took in everyone's expressions and went into a flashback, when they had met Priya for the very first time.

Flashback....

2 days ago....

They had just arrived from Manali, when they saw numerous missed calls from Shravan. And that had surely got them quiet worried. They called him up and he just told to come over to his hideout immediately. Well now it was Malhotras hideout. They reached there immediately. Going inside they saw Shravan pacing in tension while Suman was sitting as if in a shock. They were tensed up seeing the scene. Kamini and Vandy same and sat beside Suman trying to normalize her up while Varun came and asked Shravan, " Shravan is everything alright? What has happened? Tell us brother. "

Shravan could not utter a single word. He just motioned the four of them to follow him. He opened a window then. And it revealed a lady lying on the bed unconscious with the doctors and nurses checking on her. Kamini looked at her squeezing her eyes. But couldn't pinpoint in her memory of where she had seen her. The rest too were trying to remember where they had seen her. When all of a sudden Vandy gasped and said, "Oh My God! I can't believe it. Shravan.... "

Lalaji- Kya hua Vandy puttar, did you remember her?

Vandy- Off course yes Papaji. She is Suman's mom. I had seen her picture in Suman's room back at TK and also in MM last day before yesterday only.

When the other three heard ot, they too gasped in shocked and looked at Shravan with a lots of questions in their eyes. But before they start, they gave a fleeting glance of sympathy towards Sumo except Varun. He could empathize with her as he somewhat knew the feeling she was going through.

Shravan- Actually we had no idea about her. Not even the slightest. We were just following Manju to collect some proofs or better catch her red handed. And it's she who led is to her because Manju had kept her in captive all these years, when we all were thinking that Priya Ma was dead. But she was there getting tortured by this evil lady. (Gritting his teeth)

Kamini- Hey Bhagwan! Meri bacchi na jane kya soch rhai hai. Kya mehsoos kar rhi hai? I am so worried about her. I am going to check on her.

Varun- (who was in a deep thought) No Mumma. Let me go. You know I can resonate with her thoughts somehow, more accurately right now. So it's better that I should go to her. I am sure if any of you go to her and saytaht you understand her pain, it won't pacify her, but rather act as sprinkling slt on her wound. So let me go and talk to her.

Shravan- I guess you are right Bhaiya. You go. Since the time we have found her, at first she was atleast crying initially. But now she is all silent. I don't know what's going inside her. I want her to vent it all out. But she is just in shock. The doctor even told me to make her talk or else, it might push her to have another nervous breakdown. And that will be seriously very dangerous to her health. You Please talk to her.

Varun- You don't worry Brother. I will just go and try. Okay. Be rest assured.

And Varun went away from there. But Shravan too was in pain seeing his Sumo in pain. Not only that, he too was affected after seeing Priya alive. Over the years, even he had accepted her as his second mother. The image he had made of her in his mind, as his mother had an emotional connect to him. But he had to stay strong right now, as Sumo was vulnerable right now. And he just wanted her to back to normal. To handle her and Priya, he had to stay sane, although he was going insane inside his mind, seeing his Priya Ma in such a condition. Kamini sensed his inner turmoil. It brought tears in her eyes to see her son in so much pain. So she just hugged him tightly. Though at first he tried to control his emotions, but then he broke down to tears. And cried like a baby. Vandy too got emotional seeing him. Lalaji decide to go and check on Suman as he knew that Kamini would handle Shravan.