Chapter 8 (SURPRISE)

"Surprise??? For me??."

"Yup".

Sumo was astonished. She never expected Shravan to surprise her. Or infact anybody to surprise her. Everyone in her family always made her feel that she wasn't important, but the way Shravan has evolved in the last 24- 36 hrs, it's like a shock for her. She was so overwhelmed that she couldn't speak or think anything straight, until the car came to a stop finally. But still she was in a trance.

Shravan tried to call her but she was in her own world and oblivious to Shravan's call. So Shravan got out from the car, went to Sumo's side, opened the door and picked her up in a bridal style. And that was when she finally came back to her senses. But seeing herself flying in the air in the arms of her beloved Shravan, she again got a shock.

Shravan was enjoying the look on her face and chuckled slightly. He slowly walked towards their destination. Upon reaching there he put Sumo down on her feet. But still she was in a shock. Shravan smiled a bit and nudged Sumo to look around. Her senses had been overpowered and thus she wasn't able to understand what he wanted to say. Seeing no other way he himself turned her around so that her focus shifts from him to the surroundings. And guess what, it did work finally. But...

Only to give another shock to Sumo.🤣🤣🤣🤣 ( So many shocks in one day. Kahin heart attack na aajaye.) She gasped slightly seeing the area.

It was the same place where Shravan once had brought Sumo during their childhood. But it was just once. And after that Shravan went to London, so she never could come back here.

 And after that Shravan went to London, so she never could come back here

"Wowww... this is so beautiful. Just amazzzzzz.....iiiiing. Even better than last time. Shravan... Shravan... shra... ye Shravan kahan chala gaya abhi to yahin tha. Shrav where are you? "

Not finding him at the same place, Sumo panicked only to a take a sigh of relief when she felt him behind her, but to her surprise, he was kneeling down in front of her. She was confused.

Sumo- Shravan, what is going on? First you bring me here, saying ki surprise hai. And now you are... Get up na... kya kar rahe ho?

Shravan- Shh... Please Sumo, aaj mujhe bolne do. Bahot time Pehle keh dena chahiye tha. Still, today I will say it. Sumo, you know, maa ke baad it was only you who understood me so well. Isliye you two were the only to important women in my life. But jab tum dono ne hi mujhe akela chhod diya, to I hated every other woman. Main har aurat me khot nikalne laga. Then I saw Vandy bhabhi and Kamini Chachi. Both of them were selfish. But whatever they wanted was for their husband and sons only. So there was nothing wrong. But still, there was this nagging feeling of disgust for women inside me due to which my heart refused to see the good side of any woman. And in the same process, I hurt you very very badly.

Yaad hai, reunion party. Tab jab maine tumhe hurt kiya tha na, usje baad maine socha tha ki now I will live in peace and enjoy the party to the fullest as I had my revenge. But tumhare wahan se jaane ke baad kaise kuch khalipan sa mehsus hone laga. Sab kuch wahan bura laga. Andar hi andar Bhutan hone lagi thi mujhe, par kyun, pata nhi. After that I went away.