Chapter 6 (WHAT..... A DRAMA!!!)

Nanu- Shravan it was all my fault. If I hadn't faked my heart attack an staged that fake marriage plan then my Suman would never have to go through the horrific experience. I will never be able to forgive myself beta. Never.

Shravan who was already sitting numb was now stupefied with this new found information. He  was aghast learning that the marriage was a drama and yet both he and Sumo had to go through so much.

Shravan- Nanu... can you pl...please tell me clearly..... (all scared to know what might have actually led to all this)

He nodded and then stared.

Flashback

It was the day when Nirmala came to Tiwariji to ask Suman's hand for Aditya.

Nirmala- Tiwariji Namaste.

Nanu- Arre Nirmala come come sit. You came here taking time out of your busy schedule,  I am happy for that.

Nirmal- Tiwariji, what are you saying? You are clearly embarrassing me. Afterall Preeti is like my daughter and Pushkar is toh my son only. How couldn't I come and bless them. Well, actually I came here for another important work. For that I had to personally talk to you. Remember, yesterday you were so tensed about Suman. But guess what I have a perfect solution to it.

Nanu- Really, what is it? Tell me. I want my Suman's future to be secured anyhow.

Nirmala- You don't have to worry about that anymore because o myself will be taking care of her.

Nanu- But how?

Nirmala- Tiwariji, do you remember Aditya?

Nanu- Yes I do remember him. But what about that?

Nirmala- Actually, Tiwariji he is my son. Aditya Ahuja. He told me that hi loves Suman. And he really does. I have seen it in his eyes. He wants to marry her and I really want this alliance to get fixed, only if say so. Aditya is a really good guy. And I promise you that Suman will get all the love a daughter deserves because that is what I consider her.

Nanu- Look ,Nirmala I know you consider Suman as your daughter s d I really want to get her married to your son as she loves him a lot. In fact, both of them love each other. Even I know that they are made for each other...

Nirmala - If that is the case, then why are we wasting time. I will right away call Aditya and call him here....

Nanu- Wait. Look Nirmala I am talking about your son, Shravan. Its him and Suman, not Aditya. Suman and Shravan love each other since childhood.  Have you not seen them together? I thought you would have understood it long ago, that your son loves Suman a lot, so much that he can go against the whole world for her. Am surprised how come you haven't realized your own son's feelings.

Nirmala- Tiwariji, I never knew Shravan loves Suman to this extent. But Aditya told me that even Suman likes him. He said that there was some problem regarding PCT and Suman took help only from him and no one else. And we all know how much Suamb values her self respect. So u thought that may be she also loves him. That's the only reason I came here for. And regarding Shravan's feelings, then I was away from him since years. How am I supposed to know about them?

Nanu- Are you even for real Nirmala. Come on, our God's sake, he is son. Staying away from him for years doesn't change the fact that you are his mother. How can you just brush of the feelings for your own son so easily. Di you even know how much Shravan has suffered after you went away leaving him all alone.

Nirmala- Even I was away from him, from my family leaving all alone. But he at least had Kamini and Ramnath was always here.

Nanu- Really Nirmala, you think that Shravan had everyone. You do know the significance of a mother in a child's life especially when he is way too much introvert. You are well aware of the fact that Kamini is not what she shows. How can you think that she must have given Shravan the motherly love he was craving for since years. Didn't you see how much your son hates women? Tell me. You were able to see the love Aditya had in his eyes, but you were not able to decipher your flesh and blood's feelings. You consider Suman as your daughter, right. But then couldn't you ever see the amount of love she had for your own son. Or you just ignored it. Why are you standing quietly? Tell me. Give me the answers. And if we talk about Ramnath, then he was so scared to lose his son that he distanced him from his own self
When Shravan so badly needed his family, he was left all alone in an unfamiliar country  where he had no one to share his pain, grief and happiness. Well happiness was never with him. Do you know he tried to commit suicide three times in London just because he thought that he was not worth his parents affection and love. (Nirmala gasps). Yes you heard it right. I am really sorry that I am interfering in your personal life, but here it is concerned about my Grandson. I have seen him breaking and shattering. I am sure you must have noticed the difference in his personality.  You is all because of his parents, who were so busy in their ego clash that they forgot that it is badly affecting their son. Couldn't you both keep it aside just for you son, your only son whom you got after  going through a lot. You still abandoned him in his life's most crucial journey to fight for himself all alone. Don't you love him anymore? (He had tears in his eyes and Nirmala was nodding her head in no). Well,  I must say that you got a lovely family. You replaced your son with Aditya and Nidhi. But he had no one to replace you. You were just not only his mother, you were his bestfriend also and someone who he loved with all his heart. How could you just forget him. The most precious gift of God to both you and Ramnath. I agree that Ramnath was wrong. But even you knew, why he was so. Have you forgotten how deeply in love you both were? Have you forgotten that Shravan is the sign of that same love? When Shravan needed you badly in his life, you decided to leave him, his father decided to send him alone to a new country. Where was Shravan's wish in all this. Hmm.... why are you silent? Say something.