Chapter 11

This chapter is dedicated to rain_water for staying all the way up to here and reading my story. Thank you very much, I really appreciate it and hope you enjoy this story!~

I had a family get together but honestly there was nothing much this Christmas...celebrate the lords birth people!!! (I'm not christian, that doesn't mean I don't believe him or pray sometimes ^^)

Alright....this is starting to be a depressing story, huh? BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT don't leave me!!!! I'm sorry, I can never seem to write all happy and jumpy stories, they just....never worked out! I even made a poem and song lyrics about happiness and joy, which ended up dark and creepy...ugh.

^^' just the way I am peoples.

PICTURE: Another one of DEREK!!!

Song: Kiss it All Better by He is We

MrsZeroKiryu~

~~~###~~~

It'd been weeks since then, being in the hospital, talking to mom. I prayed that Father found rest and regretted that my last words to him were that of hatred and begging for forgiveness. It was a sour thought, I didn't want to bring my mind back to those happy times; my mind was beginning to hate them more and more just seeing other peoples faces.

Finally, I got the courage to go to school, weeks after Christmas and one other holiday. I didn't bother to care for anything anymore, it'd only be crushed in the end. My entrance couldn't be any more drastic. I was in black jeans, wearing my used-to-be-loved blue shirt. As soon as I walked into the school, gasps rang throughout the hallway. Teachers came out their classes to see if I needed anything, they asked me questions but I ignored everyone, not saying anything as I walked directly to my locker. People moved out of the way to let me through.My locker looked old and worn out, but I didn't care, I've always had the same locker. Picking out the books I needed for my subjects, I threw them into my bag, shutting the cold metal door loudly and walking to the first class, Math. I never spoke a word as I sat in the class, the very back.

I don't even remember the last time I talked.

Being the first in the classroom, I slouched in my seat as the teacher looked at me, worrisome. My attitude obviously changed, I didn't think of things the same, but I still didn't like hurting anyone. I didn't want anyone to suffer what I had. I had been told the full story on what had happened: Dad actually hadn't been paying attention as he yelled his thoughts on what happened with me and, accidentaly running a red light, got hit by a truck and almost died on impact, but he was able to live through it somehow, a small miracle. He died through not even an hour later in the hospital though, in his wife's careful gaze. I hadn't seen mom cry so badly on that day....

I growled lowly and looked to the floor, smacking my desk a little. I heard a sharp intake of breath and my neck snapped up. The room was crowed with students. When'd they all get in the class? I didn't even hear the first bell.

Mark took his usual seat beside me, Nial behind. In the corner of my eye I saw Mark open his mouth to say something (we hadn't talked since the hospital) but I quickly raised my hand right up in his face and he shut up. I could feel more then a couple eyes on me, but I only slouched further in my chair, crossed my arms, glaring forward at the chalkboard. Mark raised up his hands to show mercy and leaned back in his own chair. I heard Nial chuckled, so I turned around and narrowed my eyes at him as well. He did the same as Mark. My throat desperately wanted to laugh, to show emotion, but I just don't want to. I feel so stupid for thinking the world was so simple and easy, now all this happened....