Chapter 6

Alrighty peoples. Tot he side is Rin okumura, playing Nial. In case you're wondering, his hair IS supposed to be blue, but in the pic someone decided to make it look more black. Nial is gonna be so weird and fun to create :P

It may take me awhile to upload some things, so I'm going to make this really short. And I mean really short. it should be anyway unless I get carried away....meh.

~MrsZeroKiryu

~~~###~~~

This feeling was really starting to drag me down to hell. It was heavy, kind of depressing in it's own way and just awkward for me to express I guess. Fumbling with my  lock, I tried to get it open but my hands were trembling. Jeeze, how much was this going to get to me? I thought it would go away last night but of course no, it was there the whole time. Not to mention it came back stronger when I got to school. One word.

Nial.

Damn bastard was stuck on my mind it was starting to bother me really bad. I wanted to swear out to the world and start calling him names at the same time I just wanted to jump into his arms and-

"Hey there Rin!" I jumped up in surprise and tripped over my bag that was laying on the floor. Clumsy much? That was only a little show of how clumsy I could be. I fell on the floor and hurt my butt and I just laid there in pain. I may still be a teenager, but my body could take it's hits like as if I just got ran over by a bus. His hand reached out and I hesitated to grab it and be helpped up, but I did. I sat there basically holding my ass from the pain. I swooned lightly, not from the pain but from his voice.

"My god Nial, planning for me to kill my self? You shouldn't do that!" I spat at him. Yes, my bad side was starting to appear a bit. Pain did that to me, it did to many people. He seemed a little surprised and took a step back, allowing me to get back into my locker to get my supplies. I wanted to growl at him. Today, I was surprised again though in the morning. I must have slept in or something because Mark was already in my room picking out clothes for me for school. I didn't like the way this was going; he was being way to casual going through my stuff. He still hasn't gone into the bathroom though, thank god because all my 'girl gay stuff' is in three. that would hint him in on something.

Back to the present, Nial had raised his hands in defeat and defense, a sad type of smile on his face. He had a type of puppy eyes that made me want to melt. Again though, that was soon replaced by the want to punch that look off his face. How great this day was going to be.

"Sorry dude, I just...I didn't think that you would be hurt or anything." He placed both thumbs into his back pockets, looking casual. He looked me up and down. "Nice clothing choice today too I see." I frowned, looking down at myself to see what was forced on me. A red American eagle sweater with another red shirt underneath, and light blue jeans, or of between tight and loosely comfortable. I never felt so self-conscious about my looks before this. Mark wouldn't even let me brush my hair. All he did was ruffle it in a way that apparently made it look 'shaggy and sexy.' Pff, biggest lie I heard. It seemed to be getting quite some attention though actually.

"Whatever. Mark wouldn't let me pick what i wanted, I just wore what he threw my way." Nial froze. Whoopsies, sadi the wrong thing at the wrong time. I mentally slapped myself and turned away from him to pile things in my bag when really all I wanted was to not face this guy anymore.

"Mark? You mean your friend from the other day?" I slowly zipped up my bag, not replying Nial's obvious question. "Why would he be at your house so early in the morning?" Crap, I knew this would happen. Nial's getting the wrong Idea. I rubbed my face and answered through a small crack between my fingers.

"Mark is my friend and he comes to give me a ride every day after school-." the bell rang, signaling that class was starting. "-that's all he is. A good friend that's kind to me." Everyone in the hallways were now heading to class. It was going to empty soon and I didn't want to be alone with Nial for to long, he would be able to hear my pounding heart racing every time he talked. I started to walk away when he grabbed my shoulder and I spun around completely pissed. I swiped his hand off my shoulder and grimaced at him. Again, he raised his hands.

"What do you want Nial?" I spat venom.

He shook his head. "Sorry."

"For what."

"That's what I'm wondering. You tell me." He turned on his heals and walked away. I stalked into the class room, a storm cloud following me. Oh, how much does that guy have to bug me, seriously? Mark seemed to notice how I felt and stayed away for the few classes. I knew that Nial would want to meet Mark now, to see how he is for himself. Mark might think otherwise, I'm not sure. Lunch was coming up soon and I couldn't believe that I was going to be stuck between these two people to see who'd be my friend. They would fight, probably yell at each other, for all I knew they could kill each other, That could happen for all I know and care. That wouldn't be good, cause then I would basically be friends with two different killers...they may suspect me. They'll never catch me! I imagined the whole scene before me, it was gruesome and weird.

Rin, How could you get yourself into such a mess?

~~~###~~~

See? Short. Hope you enjoyed. I might start putting random music videos that i listen to on the side, not saying they're all gonna be English :P

This one is call Alice Human Sacrifice, by Vocaloid. Vocaloid are basically people who make Japanese songs and make it kinda of...robotic voices...? I don't know.