Chapter 17

I always start a chapter then don't finish it for days now QAQ I'll try to make this one long. To the side is just a slow piano song I was listening to while making this chapter~ I just like piano music :P Plus I know a little piano too.

Enjoy! Vote, comment and fan if you think that Rin, mark and Nial seeing each other again was good!!!(and iI still have that god damn cold so yeah xP)

~MrsZeroKiryu

~~~###~~~

I woke the next morning to soft snickering and voices drifting in the room. I moaned, not exactly excited to be woken around nine A.M. My eyes fluttered open to the light morning sun, bright and shining clearly in the sky above. The curtains last night had been closed, but now they were pulled wide open.

Suddenly, without warning, a cold bucket of water pelted me with ice cubes soaked in the already chilling water, causing me to scream. I jumped up, annoyed as I looked between Mark and Nial's faces, which were red with laughter and excitement. Mark was practically dying of laughter while Nial just stared at me while I growled, having a fit.

"Mark! Nial! What was that for?!" Nial covered his mouth, seeming to be deep in thought while Mark attempted to stop laughing.

"S-sorry-y. You wouldn't w-wake up!" Mark turned to me then, his face also turning a deep shade of red. I raised my eyebrow, placing my hands on my bare hips.

"What?" Wait a minute. Bare hips? I looked down to myself, noticing I wasn't wearing a scrap of clothing and shrieked loudly like a girl being caught naked. I wrestled my blankets free from my bed, wrapping them around my whole body, leaving my head peeping out. My face burned badly, red staining my cheeks as I realized I basically flashed Mark and Nial, then showed them my ass.

"G-g-get out..." Nial looked flustered, waving his hands in the air as I repeated the word until I yelled it. mark, also a little embaressed, tried to calm everyone down.

"Now now Rin. You don't next to go overboard with-"

"GET OUT NOW!" My voice rang throughout my large room, Nial stumbling back before running out the room altogether. Mark did the same, but before he left, he looked back at me and winked.

"I see staying out here in the sun has got you tanned in every place. Nice ass, by the way." He laughed, slamming the door before the large pillow I threw hit the door. I could feel my whole body burning now, completely unbelieving that i just exposed my whole manhood to my two gay friends. I mean...I think they are. I am for sure, no doubt about it.

Still afraid that anyone could come in at any moment, I dragged along the blanket over to my dresser, pulling out a red hoodie with black jeans, along with a new pair of boxers and socks. Looking towards the door for what felt like forever, I finally felt secure enough to drop the blanket, hurrying to pull on the boxers. After, I pulled on the jeans, remembering what Mark had said. Looking down on my body, I realized he was right; I was much more tan. But by 'tanned in every place' did he mean...?

I threw my sweater in rage on the bed, digging into my endless drawers for a simple tanktop. No, not a sudden change in style, I just felt as though I should show off my tan a little.

Walking out the room with my sweater's sleeves tied around my waist, I walked the long expanse of hallway, coming to a halt when Nial appeared at the end, as pale as always.

"Nial, your Aunty wanted us to go on a walk." I sighed, knowing full well how long this 'walk' would be. She would say to go to the mall, but we would have to walk there. But not today, today was the day Rin would rebel. I nodded, grinning at the smart idea that had formed in my head in a few matter of minutes. Mark came around the corner, still blushing slightly but smiling widely. Was he proud he saw me naked or something?!