Chapter 2

Hey everyone! Sorry, I'm typing this at school, so it will be probably EXTREMELY SHORT unless I have the computer last class. Cross your fingers people! I also have a stalker watching me so it's awkward to write since he doesn't even know what yaoi is, so if he sees...I'm in shit xD

Rin....that's his pic to the side played by someone... haha I don't actually know who it is in the pic but,....yeppers. Not exactly what I wanted but it's actually really close. (BTW I think most pics of the people will be black and white, maybe cause that's all the good ones of what I think they look like) Thank you for reading, votes, comments, and fanning! Much appreciated!~

~MrsZeroKiryu

~~~###~~~

Morning sunshine peeped through my curtains, landing directly on my eyes and momentarily blinding me. My eyes burned, but I sat up in bed anyway, fighting the heavy drowsiness that enveloped me. I yawned. This day was going to be a drag.

I lifted my body, and as frail as it was, sleep seemed to make me so heavy. Like the bed was a fluffy cloud, calling me to enjoy what comfort it could give me....Shut up Rin, we went over this already. Right, right. I took off my pajama pants, leaving me only in boxers. I shivered again and walked over to the lone, tall mirror in the corner of my room. It was barely used, I probably hadn't seen myself in a year or so. Besides last night, I remembered. Gripping my fist that held onto my plaid boxers, I looked at myself. Again, I didn't like what I saw. Someone that seemed so much happier than what he really was. I grimaced. Jesus, I seemed so depressed. I winced. Wrong word choice, oh wise Rin. Use proper language.

"Goodness, I seem so depressed." I whispered, hoping that no one was around to hear. After standing for a couple minutes, staring at my fake reflection, I pulled on some dark jeans, a black and white plaid shirt. My comb, tooth brush, hair spray and some other things were on the counter in my bathroom. I know what you're thinking, how gay can I get? Well, it's your problem, I actually like my hair being in a certain way...not that I curl it all weird like Kurt Hummels on Glee. Not that I don't find him attractive...cause damn-

Shut. Up. Rin. I chuckled a little. I think my heart and my brain both were having their own minds. Not like they didn't already. I grabbed my coat, knowing it would be cold this early in the morning and pulled that on as well before grabbing my toothbrush and brushing my teeth. I forced a toothy grin to see just how clean they were. Not bad, I guess. Downstairs was empty, mother and father at work and my sister already probably with her illegal boyfriend. Mother warned her, so did father, that they only wanted her because she was young and busty, in other words they wanted her to have sex with them.

A car horn honked outside, startling me and causing me to hit the counter beside me, knocking over the milk jug. The pure white covered the floor, some dripping from the counter and cupboard. Papertowel was out of the question (mother claimed that it was overrated, being that there were mops) and so I had to grab a cloth. God knows where our mop went, mother always didn't like sharing her belongings, so she hid them around the house. I made a low growl. It was so annoying. Seconds later, there was a quick rap on the door before Mark barged in. He took one look at the scene and shook his head.

"Dude, what are you doing? We're going to be late."

"Not that that would make a difference for you." Without looking up, I knew his eyes were glued to me and probably questioning how this happened. Suddenly his hand was over mine, lifting it gently and taking the cloth. Even though it was only for a second it seemed like an eternity before he took his hand back, leaving me breathless. He took it from there and squeezed the cloth dry in the sink and bent back down to continue. I just stared at him. He glanced up, an annoyed look plastered to his face.