Chapter 3

Ok, Imma try and write another chapter today, but I doubt it'll be long/will be done. If it is long, it probably took a couple days. Sigh, this sucks. Blargh.

To the side, Mark in all his glouriousness. Anime version first of course! He's played by Syaoran (sh-ow-ron) Li from TRC~ I find them very close together, but they don't act much alike, but Syaoran and Mark are both awesome so... :3

~~~###~~~

I nibbled on my bread. Yes. I was becoming a very sexy hamster. I was tired, my brain not able to keep up with my actions. It's like trying to do something while you're spacing out. It's next to impossible.

Om nom nom. Damn, Scooby -doo, I didn't realize how awesome you were. I watched Shaggy run into a ghost, Skooby running away without him. What kind of friendship is that? Stupid dog, I don't like you any more. I shook my head in dismay, finishing my bowl of cereal and placing the dish in the sink. I wrote down everything in my head so I could see what I was feeling tomorrow and so I would know how messed up I am. I don't really care for what I say today, I'm being lazy bitch.

The doorbell rang and here came the one and only Mark. He seemed troubled but once again, laziness didn't have time to care. He rolled his lower lip inside of his mouth and stared at me for a moment. Aw, how cute is that? I walked up to him and hugged him.

"Hey there buddy." My words were slow and came out how they wanted. I sounded like I just got wasted.

"uh, man, are you drunk?" He grabbed my shoulders and forced me back, nearly knocking me over.

"Nope, sober is may way to go." I did a hand gesture, like I was surfing, and I laughed briefly. It was eerie and Mark was right, I did sound and looked drunk. "I don't like drinking anyway."

"Well hurry up, I came about half an hour earlier so that we could leave and be there on time for school. So that you won't be picked on by teachers." He looked me up and down. "Dude, you aren't even dressed. C'mon Rin! It's Friday! Last day of school for the week, and than you can sit on your ass as much as you like." He shuffled towards me, pushing me gently towards my room. I giggled, waddling like a penguin away from him. "Rawr." I said, giggling again. He rolled his eyes, trying to hold back a smile.

"You're waddling like a pinguin and saying rawr? Those don't match." I smiled a little at him and walked into my room, leaving the door open. I crooked a finger towards him, motioning for him to follow. As soon as he came in and locked the door, I lifted my arms into the air. He stared at me for a second.

"What is it?"

"Undress me." His mouth hung open and I smiled lopsided. "I can't undress myself, I'm to lazy. Plus...yeah I do somehow feel a little drunk." I was gay, asking a dude I knew for years to undress me. He looked like he was about to throw up. Slowly, Mark grabbed the shirt sleeves and pulled up. I wriggled around to help him and somehow we got the shirt off. I pointed to my dresser drawers, wanting him to get a shirt. He did as I told him to do so, but he said only if he could pick the clothes, so a yellow Pikachu shirt and black jeans it is. He easily slid the shirt on and I looked down, realizingI still had my pajama bottoms on. I kicked him with my foot. His face went gastly pale.

"No way man. You can strip your bottom half yourself." I unbuttoned and unzipped the pants. they fell only a little. I kicked him again.

"I need help." I whined.

"No you do not. Rin you're about 16 for gods sake! Why the hell do I gotta dress you?" His face was back to normal color, but there was a nervous glint hidden in his eyes. Mark didn't know about me being gay, so it was alright.