Chapter 23

Alright, thought I'd do another chapter today! I never really noticed how short my chapters really are...sometimes they're long, sometimes they're short, and lately from the lack of time, they've been really short.

MUSIC: If we ever meet again- Rima. (i just thought in a way, it fit Rima. Again, I'm not sure exactly why it fits her, but it seems something to do with her and her friends it seems, maybe a little of rin... ;3)

Since this is a short chapter...YOU ALL GET PURPLE ORANGES TODAY QAQ ...that'd actually be pretty cool, all the juices being purple too...xD

~MrsZeroKiryu

~~~###~~~

Moaning as Mark pulled away from me, grazing his fingers on my cheek before he got up, groaning as he stretched and his bones cracking, I pulled the sheets over my eyes, trying to block the sun and Aunty Emma's disapproving look. Mark grabbed his shirt off the floor, tugging it on and somehow ignoring Aunty's demanding voice. I too had her completely fixed out of my brain as I snuggled the blankets, wanting to get at least a couple more hours into my sleep. Suddenly, all the warm of my ed being stripped from me as I found myself on the floor, still dazed by the grogginess of sleep, Aunty Emma towered over me.

"What is the meaning of this? And where is Nial?" I saw Mark freeze in the corner of my eye, but being that I was exhausted, I could only rub my eye and ask,

"What?" I was an idiot for asking, because Aunty went into a fit.

"Your friend Nial didn't return with you guys yesterday, and I caught you and Mark sleep in the same bed. Honey, you're not gay."

"Yeah I am." I mumbled, yawning as I stretched and scratched my chest, the goosebumps itching my body. Aunty went ridged, as did Mark, both of them staring me down. I rubbed my eye, my sight blurred. "What?"

"Rin Harrison, you're gay?" Aunty's voice turned cold, but it wasn't harsh, more of soothing. Frowning, I picked myself up, walking over to Mark who had picked up the shirt I'd stripped off the night before along with my hoodie. I pulled the shirt over my head, thanking that it was baggy and slipped on easy so I wouldn't have to put any effort into it so early in the morning. t was probably seven, maybe eight.

"Well yeah. Didn't I tell you?" I yawned loudly, walking away from the two who were eyeing me suspiciously. "Mark's gay too."

"Rin!" Mark whined, and I heard the slapping sound of him dropping his hands to his sides, hitting his legs. Aunty gasped, and I shrugged.

"You seemed pretty open about it, it shouldn't hurt to tell another person..."

"But it's your Aunt Rin! And she just saw us..." I turned to him to see him look back at the bed. "...yeah." Aunty gasped again, a hand to her heart as she turned to me, eyes narrowed.

"You two didn't do it now did you?!" My face went up in flames, and I could see Mark's have a hint of a blush as well.

"Aunty!"

"Miss Harrison!" Mark and I said simultaneously. Mark cleared his throat. "We did nothing of the sort. We were just tired from the party and didn't care where we slept for the night. Plus, I was pretty happy." Mark laughed quietly, scratching his neck. "If anything, I kinda forced him-"

"You did not!" I was about to throw one of my books, which I decided against the idea and instead picked up my sweater I wore last night, throwing it at Mark. He turned to me, concern plastered on his face as his forehead creased with lines of worry. I shrugged again, walking out the room, Mark following behind, not wanting to get caught up in a fight or 'special talk' with my Aunty. He grabbed my forearm in the middle of the hallway, turning me around.