Winters Morning🎈

Winters Morning:
          -On a cold winters morning, with the snow so thick no one could get into their cars. Dream wants nothing more than a day at home with his two best boyfriends in the entire world.

💫People Included💫
           -George
           -Dream
           -Sapnap

All I'm gonna say is........cat boy Dream.
--------------------------💜-----------------------

Thin fingers meet soft blonde hair, tugging oh so gently when he receives a pretty pur. Plush lips on the brim of a hot cup of cocoa, bright green eyes lost upon the show playing on the screen. Sparing glances up at his brunette boyfriend while he urgently speaks to his manager on the other line. His blue eyes filled with frustration and a light relief as their more virile boyfriend tries to push the buttons that had frozen over. Shovel long forgotten on the pavement, no use with the thick  ice covering the bottom layer.

"Alright, thank you for understanding." George hangs up after the conformation, putting his phone in his back pocket. He smiles down at the boy sitting on the couch, so enthralled with the way his ears twitch with interest. So obviously grateful about the call being ended without George rushing to pull on his long black coat. "No work tonight, a lot of people called in today because of the ice." Dream nods without a hint of interest but George is smarter than to doubt the way his tail sways. Despite his singular nod his cat like features give him away, making George smile with adoration. "I'm going to tell Nick to stop being a macho man," he says and Dream giggles taking another sip of his cocoa, letting it soothe his scratchy throat. George untangles his fingers from the blonde mess, going over to the door. He slips on his black coat, buttoning the front so he won't have to deal with the icy chill against his body.

Going out the door he closes it behind himself, not wanting the cold to make its way to Dream. He'd surely have a tantrum about how neither of his boyfriends were there to warm him. So use to the pampering and spoil, he'd expect the most. Even if sometimes Sapnap and himself brought him back down to Earth he'd still want the utmost attention. It brings a smirk to George's lips, going over to the gingered brunette whos fingers had now turned a bright shade of red. Without a second thought he takes his hands into his, warming them in an instant always looking out for him. Though they did not have a romantic liking, they both deeply loved Dream and it made them find a soft common ground. "No work today, you can stop showing off." Sapnap laughs, basking in the slight warmth that was coming off of George. "Is he happy?" George knows he's talking about Dream, despite already knowing Dream was always happy when either of them took off work.

"Yeah, I could tell he was ready for cuddles. You really did him in last night, he had at least 3 teas and now he's resorting to hot cocoa." Sapnap laughs proceed remembering how George had a late night, and Dream had taken it upon himself to be as sweet as possible. Holding onto Sapnap, leaving gentle kisses against his shoulder as he edited his most recent video. Dream was always good no matter what, no bratty behavior in him. All he ever wanted was to be a good boy, and he was always willing to be one. Sapnap wasn't the biggest sex person despite his behavior online, more involved with the passionate kissing sessions. If they did have sex it was always in the morning or late at night, bodies tired and so soft it always felt the most like love. Lazy thrusts and hiccup like moans filling the air. Sometimes though when Dream was verging on sleepy and horny he'd ask Sapnap if he could just have him in his mouth, and he always agreed. Every thing between them was silk and utter love, but last night had gone overboard. Dream too clingy, wanting the roughness of George but the softness of Sapnap. Which resulted in a porn hub worthy face fucking session. "I may have gone a little overboard."

When they had first met, Dream was a small streamer most of his fans just liking the idea of making him flustered. One day though he had messaged Sapnap, a streamer idol of his. It was a simple message, one saying he never would have become a streamer if it wasn't for him. It was meant to be nothing, but it became something when he had replied. Dream was over the moon about the reply, having talked about it in his next stream. Most of his fans were jealous claiming the blondes attention. Then the bonfire was lit when Sapnap donated on his stream, calling him pretty. It was meant to be a joke, but it became so much more than that when they actually started messaging. Then they started dating, it just being the two of them. 7 months later they met George, who at the time worked with Dream at a bakery. With rent money expensive though, Dream asked him to move in. Which he took up immediately, being a college student who desperately needed a new living arrangement. All in all it was a good deal.