Super Straight👑

Super Straight:
-The Dream Team is all moved in together, with Karl, and Dream just won't admit he's in love.

💫Characters Included💫
-Dream
-George
-Karl
-Sapnap
--------------------------💜-----------------------

"I think I'm gonna end the stream there, bye!!"

George waves frantically at his camera, before turning it off with a sigh. "Could you guys be a little less obvious?" Karl giggles through Sapnaps Mic, "what do you mean I was as quiet as a mouse! No way anyone knows we're all living together." George rolls his eyes Sapnap clearing his throat as he clicks on one of the various fanfics in front of him. The stream couldn't believe they read fanfics on stream, so scared that theirs was going to get picked. Now in private Sapnap deliberately picked one kinda scandalous. "This shits always so funny, what about this one? Add to Cart?" Karl snorts when he reads the description nodding frantically at Sapnap.

"Share your screen," George reminds him and Sapnap clicks on the story. "Dream you'll like this one," Sapnap breaths out playfully Dream rolling his eyes in response. Sapnap always tried starting shit, "I doubt it." Sapnap scrolls through some of it, trying to find the not so boring stuff. "This is boring, George just wants you to buy him a dildo. I mean we've all bought a dildo right?" George chokes on his drink looking at Sapnaps screen were he's now stopped on a very bad part. Dream starts wheezing like a kettle not believing what Sapnap just said, "you've bought a dildo?" Sapnap turns red from embarrassment looking at Karl who was next to him, "well like yeah. You guys have never bought sex toys? Like a vibrator or some shit?"

Karl shakes his head with another giggle, Dream getting thrown into another fit of laughter. George coming to only after cleaning up his water mess, "Nick are you gay?" Sapnap rolls his eyes in annoyance, "no it just feels nice to have something up there ya know? Like it feels good. Y'all just don't get it. Us Texans are on a whole nother level." George leans back in his chair laughing, Clay stopping his after falling out of his chair. "No I totally get the pleasure of fucking my ass," Clay says erupting into another fit of laughter. Sapnap looking back at Karl who's now giggling softly, "literally shut up. You're just mad that you're super straight. Also it's not gay to want to ya know, try it out with a guy. Its just wanting to know, what's the harm?" Its actually a question and non of them can believe it.

"I get that," George reasons and Clay has to hear an explanation because it's amazing. "Please God explain," George clears his throat, "every guy at some point wonders if they're gay. So just a quick kiss or hook up kinda let's ya know. Its not gay it's just making sure. Like I kissed a guy when I was 21 and haven't questioned my sexuality since." It all becomes a lot less stupid as all of them actually start to wonder if it's a good idea. "No question at all after?" Sapnap asks and George gives a nod no one sees, "yeah it's not as crazy as it sounds." Sapnap readjusts in his seat, "so like could we try it?"

They all go silent, Karl looking at Sapnap. Not believing what the younger was proposing. Sapnap had always been a little naive, too bold at times. It wasn't his fault he was just young and dumb. "I mean we're all bros and I wanna know." The request doesn't sound odd to him as he nervously taps at the table. Dream shrugs also not finding it odd, "sure. Its really not that weird I mean we've showered together. Karl how about you test it." Karl snorts shaking his head, "no way! I'm saving my first kiss. George brought it up he should be the one to do it!" George shakes his head laughing, "hell no Nick is yucky! And he's from Texas," he makes a fake gag noise that makes them all laugh.

"I'm not yucky you British Twat. I'm going to bed, fuck you all." Karl gasps hitting his arm, "honk Nick. Its honk." Sapnap huffs turning on his camera just to flip them off, "honk you all."