Face Your Fears 👑(Pt.1)❌

❌(Read at own risk, contains graphic detailing)❌

Face Your Fears:
-In a society where people are selected certain fears, and cannot get rid of them.

💫People Included💫
-George
-Dream
-TechnoBlade
-BadBoyHalo
--------------------------💜-----------------------

"You all are here today to receive your forever fears, whatever you receive will be explained directly to you after you receive it. Now remember why do we assign fears."

Dream repeats the speech he had learned his whole lives along with everyone else, "to make the perfect society of people who don't have to experience fears."

Dream looks up at the man standing in the center of the big clear circle. Dream was now 18, along with many of his other friends and would receive everything he needed to know for the rest of his life. He had been scared to see the day come, as most receive fears they wish they wouldn't. No one had a say though, unless they wanted to be killed for going against the system. So Dream, being the obedient person he is decided to not worry, knowing they knew what was best for him.

"Number 42, Sharks." Dream nods, that made total sense I mean Junior was an animal lover. "You scared?" Dream asks looking at George and he nods gulping, "terrified." George was scared of everything so Dream had no idea what he'd receive. Sometimes people got things that they never recover from, like the one kid who got drowning. God Dream couldn't imagine every night having nightmares about drowing.

"Number 54, The Ocean." Dream blinks not believing he had been that in his head that he missed the last 11 people. He relaxes slightly knowing he was Number 56 and his turn would be coming in just a second. "I wonder what I'm gonna get," he says and George squeezes his hand in support "pray it's good."

"Number 55, Concrete." Dream winces slightly, knowing that the last person who got concrete didn't make it. Some people didn't, some people would give up and not fight the fear and let it kill them. "Number 56, rejection." Dream shrugs, it wasn't that bad it's not like rejection hurt. He goes up to the man and he takes out the needle labeled rejection, and it was rated a 7 out of 10.

That made no sense, it's not like it hurt for someone to say they didn't like you. He offers his wrist and the guy sticks it in and like everyone said it didn't hurt. He goes back to were he sat and George looks at him slightly worried, "it's not that bad." George takes a deep breath it being his turn now, and Dream was scared for him. "Number 57, Natural Disasters."

George's eyes go wide and Dreams breathing stops, "its gonna be okay you've got this." George goes up to the guy and Dream looks down to look at where the needle had been injected. Your veins would turn a certain color, to show you who you'd be rooming with for 'college'. College was really just a word for, understanding your fear and using it to your advantage. In college, his older sister had told him, you write down your nightmare every day and then give it to your first professor. He will then send that journal to the head master, who will store the nightmare to make sure he will never have it again nor anyone else.

It was complicated and he knew once he got to the college it would be better explained. George comes back and rubs his arm, "It hurts." Dream shakes his head with a slight laugh and grabs George's wrist to rub it gently. "Better?" George nods and Dream continues noticing how George was calming down.

"At least we're roommates."
---------

Dream and the rest of his roommates, George, Bad, and Techno all look at the door where the rules were posted. "You read it Clay," he nods immediately doing as told, as George was older than him and that was a rule.