ManHunt

ManHunt:
     -Dream liked George, just maybe not for the right reasons.

💫People Included💫
      -George
      -Dream
      -Sapnap
-------------------------💜------------------------
(Warning this one is weird even for me)

"C-Clay where am I?"

Dream shushes him and rubs the olders thigh, "I'm glad you woke up. Your the first one to wake up before 16 hours, you must be different." Dream laughs hysterically and runs his finger against Georges jawline. "Clay what's going on?" George looks down and tries to move his arms but he's bound by ropes. Is he scared, Fuck yes but this is Dream. He's not gonna hurt him right?

"Well George, I love relationships. The sweet passionate kisses and long loving hugs. You are just perfect aren't you? small, cute, everything a man could want. But most take my love for granted and they leave me no choice but to murder them in cold blood.  You've never done that George, you care so so much. So I'll give you an extra 15 minutes to run."

George's eyes go wide and he tries to push against the restraints, "what do you mean 15 minutes to run!?!" Dream pouts at George's dumbness and goes behind him to grab something off the wall. George looks around eyes trying to adjust to the darkness of the room, it looked terrifying. George turns his head when he sees Dream in the corner of his eye, "I didn't tell you to look. 10 minutes, now stop struggling so I can explain." Dream finally comes into sigh properly and George's breathing hitches when he sees what Dream is holding.

So he does what any person would do and screams, he screamed his lungs out eyes filling with tears. Dream didn't flinch like he was expecting it and polished the blade in his hands. "Scream all you want but no-one will hear you. George baby stop screaming so I can explain." George whimpers quieting down and Dream smiles, "what a good boy. So your probably wondering, what am I doing and why do I have a knife? Well, I don't like dating, in fact I hate that people can even think they are in love. So I take ever person I've tricked into love and bring them here, then we play my favorite little game."

"As a kid, I always loved tag. Chasing after people, the adrenalin pumping through my veins. They always hide like animals, in tiny creases to get away from the person trying to catch them. Most kids would whine about how they didn't want to be the hunter, I though always wanted to be the Hunter. Why would I want to be a measly little rat who hides? Little did I know there was so much more to the feeling I got then it being a game of tag. So I put my hunting talents to good use, I caught big game that made me thousands and bought an island. This is that island, the only thing here is you and me, and a few dead bodies."

George blinks through the tears not believing what he was hearing, he had never done anything wrong. Dream laughs at the boy and lays the knife down on a nearby table, "oh my god shut up its not that bad." Dream rolls his eyes and arranges his weapons, in order of when he'll use them. "Y-you sick bastard!"

Dream nods and goes behind George, his perfume filling Dreams senses. "You know I like that your stuttering, it shows me just how weak you are." George curls in on himself as best he can and Dream shakes his head, "listen very carefully. Outside this door is a jungle, if you can get to the end and find the boat on the other side then you will be able to leave. It has gas and is ready to go, but if you fail to get there, well you know what happens." George shivers and Dream starts to untie him.

"You have 10 minutes, use it wisely because after that timer is up I'm coming."
                          --------

George runs out the door, tears blinding his vision and the bright sun hurting his eyes. He looks behind himself Dream standing in the doorway with a sick smile, and George cries out in fear. As soon as he turns back around to look in front of him He trips over something and lands face first in the ground.