I Wanna Be George 💎(Pt.2)

Sapnap checks himself in the mirror one more time, he had actually took time for his outfit. Wearing nice jeans, a white shirt, and a light Jean jacket. He had asked Dream to borrow a necklace and that made him of course question everything.

"Why do you look so fancy?" Dream asks handing him a nice silver necklace, "I'm going on a date, can you help me put it on?" Dream nods and stands up, "with who?" Sapnap takes a deep breath and hates the way his body warms up when Dreams hand touches his. "Wilbur, ya know the guy at the party? Well we've been talking and I think he likes me." Dream nods and puts the necklace on him, "I don't like him he's weird."

Sapnap rolls his eyes and turns around to look at Dream once he's fastened the necklace. "He's really nice, you don't know anything about relationship." Dream laughs and Sapnap crosses his arms, "I'm just looking out for you. Your my best friend," Dream says and Sapnap nods reluctantly. "You just have something against brunettes." Dream smiles and his eyes wonder to the door where he sees George, "he thinks I have something against brunettes." George laughs and comes in, of course in Dreams hoodie, "you do have something against brunettes. Ignore him Nick, go have fun!"

Sapnap gives a small wave and leaves the room going into his, where he sprays himself with cologne one more time. He smiles at himself in the mirror, ready, project forget about Dream.
-------

Sapnap walks into the cafe, hands rubbing together from the cold weather outside. He was glad he didn't just wear a t-shirt, as if he did he'd surely be freezing. Luckily the cafe was warm, the heater being turned to max because of the cold outside. It was a cozy place, lightly lit and filled with aesthetic old pictures. The counter was the only place that actually had color. The glass contained multiple cakes, and even macarons. His eyes are drawn to the boba list, completely forgetting why he was at the cafe.

"I'm guessing you like boba?" Sapnap smiles when he sees Wilbur and nods, "I don't know why I just like the taste." Wilbur smiles and looks at the long list too, "well then we might as well get some I'll pay."

Sapnap looks at him shaking his head and opens his mouth to reject but Wilbur cuts him off. "I know what your going to say, and no you will not be paying. Anyways pretty boy's deserve nice things," Wilbur states and Sapnap is left completely speechless. Wilbur thinks he's pretty, wait pretty. No one ever calls him pretty, besides that one time he went clothes shopping with Dream. He wonders what Dream is doing, probably snuggled up with George.

"Hi what could I get you two today?" Sapnap snaps out of his little trance and Wilbur pushes his glasses up when they fall. "I think I'll take the Strawberry boba, what about you?" Sapnap smiles and settles on his usual, "Mango." Wilbur smiles and the lady rings up their order, "thats a good flavor." Sapnap nods with a smile and the lady tells them their order will be coming in a few minutes.

Wilbur takes that time to move them over to a booth, and Sapnap couldn't be more pleased, his legs were starting to hurt. "You look really good, most people can't pull off Jean jackets that well." Sapnap smiles looking down at his hands, "thanks you look really good too." Sapnap looks up at him just now noticing the pumpkin colored sweater Wilbur was wearing. "So what do you do for a living?" Sapnap clears his throat and plays with his fingers, "I'm a YouTuber." Wilbur perks up with a smile, "I'm also a YouTuber. I do music and gaming," he says and Sapnap feels his cheeks heat up as one time his mom mentioned he'd be with someone who did music.

"That's really cool, what's your Youtube name?" Wilbur laughs grabbing one of Sapnaps hands softly, "Wilbur Soot. Real original right?" Sapnap laughs too finding comfort in the way Wilbur was holding his hand. "Mine isn't good, I for some reason called myself Sapnap." Wilbur licks his lip with a slight smile, "that's weird because that exact YouTuber I had a crush on." Sapnap can't believe what he's hearing, was this fate? "Really?" Wilbur nods putting his head on his hand, "it's really weird too because I liked your voice. That's why at the party I for some odd reason felt like I had heard your voice before. Little did I know, you were the same person I had a little YouTube crush on."