Too Late ❌

Too Late:
-Sapnap is given a small black box from Wilbur, with zero explanation. (Based off 13 Reasons Why)

💫People Included💫
-Wilbur
-Dream
-George
-Sapnap
-BadBoyHalo
-Skeppy
-Technoblade

WARNING:
Suicide is mentioned along with rape!
If you or a loved one is going through either of these please tell someone! You all are insanely important and special, no matter what anyone says.
---------------------------💜----------------------

Sapnap had a long day, limbs heavy with exhaustion as he throws his backpack onto his bed. The day had been normal, English first hour, German second, and so on. He had been fine, and that was until Wilbur Soot came up to him liked he'd seen a ghost. He had his natural jock attire, but his eyes were ringed red and his hands were shaking. He didn't say anything only giving Sapnap the box and saying, 'pass it on.'

Of course Sapnap was confused, as Wilbur never talked to him. Most of Wilbur and his gang didn't even talk after the incident.

So completely curious Sapnap grabs his bag and pulls out the little black box. He opens it confused when he finds 5 discs, and a little letter. He picks it up opening it.

If you are reading this, you are one of the reasons I'm gone. So listen carefully and believe me you will show up :).
Signed,
George Davidson

Sapnaps mouth opens wide in shock and terror. George Davidson was dead, they had found him in his car window rolled up and a pipe connected his gas tank to the inside of the car. There was no way this was written by him, it had to be a cruel joke. I mean he barely knew George, but well everyone knew George. He was the popular frat boy, who went to every party and was talked about by everyone. George was the it boy, perfect boyfriend perfect life. So that's why it shocked everyone that he had committed suicide.

Sapnap swallows hard picking up one of the cds and expecting it to play the Rick rolled song. He would laugh, and feel horrible that Wilbur thought of making fun of George's death. He goes over to where his tv was thanking God that his Xbox played cds. He slips it in and sits back on his bed surprised to find it was actually reading the disc. He crosses his legs, interested when the tv screen starts to show an image.

That image was George Davidson waving at the camera eyes glossed over with tears. "Hi people watching this, you must be confused. Well, tomorrow I'm leaving this world, and finally making myself happy. I'm letting go of all the bullshit I've been told and going free. I'm giving up. It sounds cruel when saying it like that, but it summarizes perfectly what I'm doing. Now if your watching this I'm dead, thank god! But it's bad for you because guess what, your the people who killed me. The 5 of you weaseled your way into my life and made me give up. You all are nothing more than people who think it's okay to hurt those around you. So if you don't listen to all 5 tapes and pass them on I will expose you, and believe me you don't want that."

Sapnap can't believe this, George was on the screen on the verge of tears. Mr perfect was having an emotional break down, and it honestly was interesting. Sapnap had never seen George vulnerable, he always seemed outstandingly strong. What confused him was how he was on one of the cds, I mean he barely knew George.

"Let's get started, first with my amazing boyfriend Clay. We've dated since middle school, some would even call us high school sweethearts! The perfect boyfriend, sweet and attentive. I told them that Clay, built you up as the best man. But you weren't like that were you? Do you remember what you did to me? Do you remember staying at my house, we held hands and watched movies. You looked at me and made me feel safe, told me you loved me. Said I was the one, and that you'd never felt this way about someone before. I believed you, snuggling against your chest.