I Wanna Be George 💎(Pt.3)

Sapnap sits in the hallway silently, trying to steady his breathing so he can listen. Of course only minutes after Dreams subtle realization George came in. His eyes were dull, slightly puffy from tears, and his hands were shaking against where they held his hoodie.

By that point Sapnap bolted, saying he was going to his room so the two could talk. This was a blatant lie as he made it to the hallway and sat down ready to hear the fight unfold.

Sapnap peeks his head in seeing Dream had now stood up, George was now leaning against the wall. "George I'm really sorry I lashed out at you, I just was worried you were falling into the wrong group. It's not right for me to judge though, because you might be lonely. I don't want you to be lonely, you don't deserve to be lonely. So if thats why you two are friends again I understand, or even if it's something else. It can be anything else under the moon, and I promise you I will understand. I'm sorry for being a jerk, I really am."

"I-I, Clay please don't be mad." George looks down starting to cry and puts his face in his hands. "Why would I be mad, what happened?" George was shaking in his spot wiping at his eyes desperately. "Clay I d-did something really b-bad, I'm so sorry I'm s-so sorry." Dream goes over to him, pulling him close and wrapping his arms around his waist. "What George, I won't be mad." George takes a deep breath signing his fate, knowing it was over with the two.

"I was mad and w-well he lived close, s-so we meet up. Please don't be mad, P-please." Dreams anxiety rises with his words, and he fears George has done something worse than worse. "Just tell me George," Dream says looking at George who was avoiding all eye contact with him. "W-we ended up sleeping together, p-please don't be mad."

Dream stands in shock not wanting to believe what he was hearing. George had sex with someone that wasn't his boyfriend, and Dream felt crushed. He feels an ache in his heart, and tears well up in his eyes. He didn't want to be alone. "Do you love me?" Dream asks eyes filled with betrayal and hurt, "yes I love you. I-it was a mistake Clay, just u-understand." Dream nods the tear starting to slip to the corner of his eye, ready to fall.

He pulls George close hugging him and George hugs back, head laying in Dreams chest. "Its okay, it was a mistake it's okay." Dream let's the tear fall, trying to mask his own pain in comforting the crying boy in his arms. "I'm so sorry Clay, I-Im so sorry." Dream shushes him, trying to wrap himself in good memories of George instead of imagining him with another man.

Sapnap stands up from his spot, quietly walking to his room. He shuts the door, anger seeping through his body. George wouldn't do something like that, George was sweet and in love with Dream. In denial Sapnap grabs his phone out his pocket, and goes to his contacts. He dials Bads number hoping for him to pick up. He needed someone to vent to, someone who would listen and not judge him. Someone who wasn't in the house, an outside opinion.

"Hello, Nick?"

"Who does he think he is!? He has an amazing boyfriend who cares so unbelievably much about him and he sleeps with another guy!"

"Did Clay cheat on George, I knew he seemed a little flighty."

"No George cheated on Clay! They had a fight and then George came back, telling Clay he slept with someone else!"

"Okay okay, hold on Nick-"

"Clay is such a good person, and ya know even after George said that Clay hugged him! He told him everything was okay! He said that it was a mistake, sex isn't a mistake! George didn't seem drunk so he knew what he was doing! He knew he was hurting Clay!"

"Nick calm down, I would have said language but this isn't the time. Tell me exactly what happened."

"I come home after the best date in my entire life with Wilbur-"