Touch👑

*Kinda Steamy*
Not okay with this just skip over💜

Touch:

     -Dream and George have been dating for 3 and a half years, and the only thing that seperates them is 4,336 miles.

💫People Included💫

         -Dream

         -George

         -Dreams Mom

         -Dreams sister

         -Sapnap

-------------------------------💜------------------

"Clay dear dinners ready!"

Dream logs out of Minecraft, giving up beating the new world record. It was actually impossible, and to beat it you had to have a perfect spawn. "Coming!" Dream gets up flipping off his monitor and grabs his phone on the desk.

George had texted him earlier that day saying he felt unfortunately extremely lonesome. Dream always hated these moments when George was on the verge of tears just from distance. They always talked about meeting up but something came in the way, someone was sick, George was busy, Dream was busy. There was always something, and Dream hated it.

He goes into the kitchen and sees his sister on her phone cheekily playing the video he had uploaded 2 days ago. "Moooooom she's playing my video and I don't like it." His sister rolls her eyes and turns the volume up louder, just to piss him off. "I only watch it for the Sapnap content!" Dream sticks his tongue out and she laughs looking back down at the video. "So honey how was your day?" Dream looks over at his mom and she hands a plate of food to him.

"Nothing really, just played Minecraft and talked to friends." She nods and puts on a very interested smile, "oh were you talking to Nick? How is he, his mom barely talks about him anymore. Always on about her cooking," she says rolling her eyes and Dream laughs. "He's good, he actually is thinking about going to college." She smiles happily and Dream goes over to the table sitting down in his normal spot. "That's good that he's doing something, he may even get a really good job. What is he going to college for?"

Dream shrugs and then looks at her, wait did she say a really good job? "What's wrong with YouTube?" His mother goes over to the table sitting down as well, "nothing's wrong with it. Honey we've talked about your career choice." Dream shakes his head and then gets an idea, "how many views do I have on the video your watching?"

His sister perks up and looks at the amount. "Like over 20 million views," she says looking over at her dumb older brother. "Over 16,000 dollars I made off that video, I think YouTube is going just fine." His mother gives him a little smile and starts to cut up her food, "you know I support you. Yes I want grandchildren but I can wait, by the way any girlfriend yet?" Dream shakes his head and his sister goes into a giggle fit turning off the video and ready to cause chaos.

"He has a Minecraft boyfriend," She says evil smile on her face. "Oh?" Dream looks over at his sister and she sips her tea, extremely shady. "He's not my boyfriend, he's just a friend." She puts the tea down and puts her leg over the other, "that's not what your phone said." His eyes go wide and she smirks satisfied with her chaotic creation. "What were you doing on my phone?!"

"You have a boyfriend?"

His sister sits up in her chair and goes on Google ready to expose his ass. "Can I tell her about him? Please I know so much! Please Please please please," she begs and Dream gives up sitting back in his chair. "Might as well." She claps happily and looks up GeorgeNotFound.