I Wanna Be George (Pt.1)💎

(Doorstep Pt.5 coming soon!)

I Wanna Be George
-Dream and Sapnap have been friends forever, and until recently Dream has a boyfriend which Sapnap doesn't like.

💫People Included💫
-George
-Dream
-Sapnap
-BadBoyHalo
-Wilbur
-Skeppy
-------------------------💜-----------------------

"You're so annoying!"

George giggles killing Dreams character again, "oh my god!" Sapnap leans back continuing to eat his Captain Crunch and watches as the other two fight and laugh. "George if you kill me one more time I swear to god!" Sapnap rolls his eyes trying his hardest to ignore the two love birds. "That's it!" Sapnap hears Dreams bedroom door open and a Scream echo through George's headphones. "Okay guys I think I'll end the stream here, Dream and George have gone afk again. I'll see you next time byyyyyye." Sapnap turns off his stream and sits his cereal down.

5th Stream this week cut off from the flirty behavior of Dream and George. Sapnap had quite enough, he was constantly ignored and at this point instead of Dream Team it was George and Dream. I mean yeah they were dating, but Jesus Sapnap thought it was bros before hoes.

Sapnap grabs his bowl and stands up to take his dish back to the kitchen. "You just suck," George says walking in and Dream stays close behind him with a smirk. "That's funny, cause 5 seconds ago I recall you saying you surrender? Or do we just need more tickles!" George laughs pushing him away and running to the living room.

"Oh hey Nick!" Sapnap just waves grabbing a water and Dream ruffles his hair, "you're so cold. We need to find you a girlfriend, you're 19!" Sapnap looks at Dream, eyes scanning his face, why was he in a relationship it wasn't fair. When he asked Sapnap to come live with them it sounded so good, he would be in a room with his 2 favorite people. It seemed like a dream come true, but it was horribly wrong.

They were in a relationship, so he was constantly third wheeling and getting left out. The worst part was his giant crush on Dream. It grew too when he saw him in person, dirty blonde hair, bright green eyes, and little brown freckles. He was a sight for sore eyes which just made him hate it more, because Sapnap was nothing like George. George was skinny, short, and so beautiful. Sapnap on the other hand felt he was big, tallish, and very manly. I mean come on, he constantly gets called a basic white boy.

"I don't want a relationship," he says and crosses his arms. "Is it because you like boys and are scared to admit it? Mother Clay is always here," he says smile evident on his face. Sapnap freezes for a moment not knowing what to say or do. Why was Dream like this? So perfectly perfect that it hurt, that his smile made Sapnaps legs weak just a little. "No, I just am not looking for one right now. Anyways all guys are scum bags so why would I want to date one?" Dream laughs and pats Sapnaps shoulder, "you are the living embodiment of a male feminist. Well nice talk snapmap, I'm gonna go see what George is doing."

Sapnap opens his mouth to say something, but like usual Dream is always just out of reach. I mean yes he found it sweet that Dream devoted his love and attention into his boyfriend, and that he was amazingly kind. That at the snap of George's fingers Dream would do anything for him. Yeah sure it was sweet, but it hurt worse than anything. Especially when they would kiss or cuddle openly, but he knows it's his own fault. The second day he had moved in he noticed the two were being weird and asked them.

Like a child they had sat him down and explained that they were in a relationship. He re membered the way George looked at him, something at the time made George look sympathetic. Maybe he knew about Sapnaps little crush but it wasn't enough for him to not fall also madly in love with Dream. He also remembers the way Dream looked, worried and scared that Sapnap may never want to be his friend again after coming out. He was being vulnerable, and vulnerability as Sapnap knew was scary to Dream.