Poetry👑 (Pt.7)

Only one more addition and then this one's done, mega sad.

"Holy Fuck."

Dream laughs, George trying to catch his breath. "And you were the one who postponed it," he says and George can only form a hum. Dream sits up and George reaches for him, Dream giving a smile. "I know baby, but you've gotta let me clean you off." George gives a disapproving huff, another wave of pleasure rolling over him. "I hate to admit it to you babes but you can tell you're new to this," George looks at him in confusion then looks to see Dream place a hand on his thigh. He automatically shakes, feeling beyond sensitive. Dream petting his thigh gently, fingers soothing him. Then he gets up off the bed and George thinks he's crazy, going to sit up until he's met with way too tired arms. Falling back onto the bed with a whimper, "stay laying down." Despite not feeling like it, George gives into the comfort of the sheets.

"Claaaaay," he whines and the younger comes back in with a now wet tea towel. Shushing him softly, Dream sits down on the bed next to him. Soothing the warm cloth down his stomach, and George hums closing his eyes. The warmth taking over him as Dream leans down to give little kisses to his jaw. "See, feels nice doesn't it?" George nods and he gives a little laugh, giving one more kiss before leaning back up. George feels so out of it at this point, numb from a mind blowing orgasm. Why hadn't he tried this so much sooner? Dream after cleaning up gives the middle of his chest a kiss, before getting up off the bed. George gives a lazy smile, rolling up in the sheets, Dream giving his own smile. Going over to his nightstand he pulls out a pack of cigarettes, "wanna come onto the deck with me? I can put you in PJs even," he says leaning down to give more kisses to his cheek. The brunette just nods and Dream goes over to his drawers, pulling out a shirt and some sweatpants. He knew it'd look big on him, but it was cuter that way. "Fuck, Clay my thighs are shaking."

Dream laughs going back over to him, motioning for George to sit up and hold up his arms. He does with a whine, Dream slipping the shirt on him. Then moved down, hand smoothing over a shaking pale thigh. It was so soft, Dream leaning down to give it little kisses which makes George shake further. His thighs automatically enclose his head, "you are really sensitive babe." George hits his head gently and Dream decides the situation at hand was way more important than a cigarette, at least for now. Especially when George moves his fingers to thread through Dreams hair, "random thought. If you were a male seahorse you'd be screwed." George doesn't appreciate that comment either, "not fair. I'm going through aftershocks and you act like you've just run a mile as an Olympic athlete." Dream laughs, then hums content with where he was. "Alright, time for a cigarette beautiful," he says before giving his thigh a kiss and sitting up. Looking around the bed he smiles when he finds the others boxers, grabbing them. Slipping them past George's waist he smiles at just how cute he was. Dream could definitely get use to seeing George every morning, and night.

"Come here gogs," he says and George allows him to pull him up. Putting an arm under his knees, and the other around the upper part of his back. "You are on grabbing the cigarettes duty." When he lifts him off the bed George grabs the pack off the nightstand, before wrapping his arms around his neck. Nuzzling his face in his neck, "I'm sleepy." Dream nods knowing he had to be, Dream was pretty great at sex. "Do you wanna stay in here and go to bed baby doll?" George shakes his head and Dream continues to walk out the room and downstairs. Going over to where the balcony is, "I love you." George smiles and Dream sits him down gently on the ledge when they get outside. He holds himself up, looking back at the town. They really had a great view of everything, and with how late it was he could see all the individual lights. Dream grabs the cigarettes from him and pulls out one along with his lighter. "What do you think it's gonna be like when we're older?"

Dream gives a slight shrug, lighting the cigarette between his lips. "I think I know what I wanna be though, either a history professor or a kindergarten teacher." Dream can't believe what he's hearing, giving him wide eyes. Taking out his cigarette and letting out the smoke, "but you're like the smartest person I've ever met." George turns to look at him with a small smile, "it's something I want to do Clay. Anyways we'd be a power couple, duh." Dream smiles at that hand smoothing over George's sigh before taking another puff. "We graduate in a week Clay, we get to live our own lives and go to college. Can you believe it?" He's overcome with excitement at the idea of finally being able to live life how he'd always wanted. He'd dreamt of the day he'd have total independence, now he'd experience it. "You'll call right? Or at least skip school sometimes to hang out with me?" Not seconds later is Dream grabbing his hand, thumbing at his ring finger making George look.