Meeting Eachother🎂

Meeting Eachother:
-The Dream Team said they'd meet up after the virus was over, and now they are.

💫People Included💫
-Dream
-George
-Sapnap
-Fundy
-------------------------💜------------------------

"In less that 4 minutes we will see George."

Sapnap laughs at Dreams excitement, scrolling through his Twitter. "He's never seen your face, your gonna have to make it up to him." Dream rolls his eyes, and Sapnap likes George's latest plane photo. "They've landed," he says and Dream squeaks with excitement trying to calm himself. "Your acting like you have a crush on him." Sapnap puts his phone away, not admitting it but his hands were kinda sweaty. I mean they were meeting George, the small brunette gamer that everyone said was pretty.

"I don't have a crush on George I'm just excited, aren't you excited?" Sapnap shrugs playing it off as if he wasn't excited. Of course he was, his feet were about to fly off the ground imagining floating in the brunettes arms. They'd had so many calls where George had giggled about being with Sapnap, and so many messages filled with want. They had talked about their first kiss, and their first hug, their first everything. "I guess," he replies and Dream hits his arm "bro you have to be more energized." Sapnap rolls his eyes crossing his arms, "oh sure when he gets here we'll make out."

Dreams laughs fill the air, wheezy and nice. Thank God Dream though it was a joke. He looks over at the ramp and smiles seeing George coming down with his suitcase. "There he is," he says and Dream looks up instantly. George rushes over with a smile and Dream meets him half way, the two embracing. Sapnap smiles, seeing the two, wondering himself what it was like to hug George. He was skinnier in person, but also so much prettier. Gentle brown doe eyes, small stature, delicate hands, fluffy brown hair, God Sapnap was falling in love all over again. He gets out of Dreams embrace, George talking about how Dream looked a lot different than what he thought he did. The two were laughing and giggling and Sapnap held his jealousy.

"Sappy Nappy," George says now looking at Sapnap who only rolls his eyes with a smile. He comes over to Sapnap their eyes meeting, "hi." That's all Sapnap can say brain turning to mush when looking at George. George wraps his arms around him, head landing on his shoulder. Sapnap hugs him close as well, arms wrapping around the small boys waist. "First hug," he whispers and George smiles hand wrapping in Sapnaps hoodie. "I've wanted to see you for so long," George says minty breath driving Sapnap insane "thought you weren't gonna hug me when we met?" George giggles shaking his head relishing in the fact he was in Sapnaps arms. "I was being a brat, probably just wanted your attention."

Sapnap seperates, not wanting Dream to think this was anything more than just a friendly hug. George also seperates with a pout, going back over to his suitcase. "I was expecting America to smell different for some reason, but nope." Dream laughs and George grabs his suitcase leaning against it. "I think it smells like home," Sapnap says and George goes into a giggle fit.

"That is the most American thing I've ever heard!"
--------

Dream unlocks the door, rushing inside to escape the unbearably hot weather. "Holy hell why is it so hot in Florida?" Dream shrugs hanging his keys up and George makes a distressed noise, going inside the large house. "I'm carrying your luggage you can't complain," Sapnap says and George turns around playing with his hoodie strings. His doe eyes meet Sapnaps batting his lashes prettily, "thank you Nick."

Sapnap goes to say something but he can't, feeling like putty in George's hand. He swallows the lump in his throat and George gives him a wink. He then turns back around and goes to look around the house. Sapnap stands there stunned, God he wished George would look at him like that again. "Question, Taco Bell or Pizza Hut tonight?" Dream calls from the kitchen and George skips over to him. "100% Taco Bell, Pizza Hut keeps making me sick." Dream nods and looks around before leaning in. "Okay I need your opinion."