Doorstep 👑(Pt.5)

(1 speedrunner vs 4 Hunters was amazing💥)

Dream looks up at George, his fingers trembling against the little box in his hand. George seemed almost frozen and Dream was insanely concerned that the older didn't know how to say no.

"We're g-gonna get m-married?" George asks and Dream smiles taking his hand softly, "if you say yes." George wipes his eye with his one hand and smiles at Dream, "yes C-Clay, Yes I w-wanna marry you." Dreams entire body feels giddy as he gives George's hand a kiss and slips the ring on his finger. Dream stands up, still holding his hands and George looks down at the ring crying his eyes out. "I-I'm g-getting married," George says and Dream smiles letting his hands go so George can wipe his eyes.

"You're crying a lot I didn't hurt you right?" George shakes his head and hits his chest gently, "I'm m-marrying my best f-friend." Dream laughs lightly and George looks up at him with a smile. "I c-can't believe your d-doing this f-for a visa." Dream wipes George's cheeks with his thumbs and smiles, "I'm not just doing this to get you a visa George." George smiles and hugs Dream, crying into his shirt. Dream kisses his head gently and rubs his back to calm him down.

"We're getting married!"
---------
(Georges mom is amazing in real life, Lord forgive me for her in the story)

Dream was the first to tell his mother, 4 weeks after the proposal and she was unbelievably surprised. Dream had explained his thought process behind it and told his mother how much this meant to the both of them. She couldn't believe her son was getting married at 21, I mean she didn't get married until she was 26. She fully supported their decision though as it was less crazy then having a baby.

Then, George was next to tell his mum, not only about the wedding but the baby too. George originally told Dream she really didn't need to know and it could be a secret. Dream had turned down the offer and helped George by grabbing his phone and pulling up the number for him. George took this with a grain of salt but dialed the number with Dream by his side.

"Oh George dear I have been worried sick! It's been long overdue since you were supposed to come back. Are you being held hostage?"

"No mum I'm not being held hostage, I actually have things I need to tell you about."

"Of course, what is it?"

George had remembered being stuck in fear, having no idea how he was going to tell his mother. He had grown up in a house that had strong beliefs and great values. Yes they were unbelievably caring people, but this would fly straight over their head.

"Mum I'm, I'm"

George looks at Dream and Dream smiles at him in hopes to get him more comfortable. George takes a deep breath and grabs Dreams hand.

"I'm getting married, to Clay."

The other line goes quiet and George looks at Dream wondering if he said anything wrong. Dream gives his hand a little squeeze and George feels chills run down his back. His mother probably wanted nothing to do with him now, regretted all 23 years of raising him.

"You're getting married to the boy you just meant?"

"No we've known each other for a long time."

"We're you two dating before he proposed or you proposed?"

"No we weren't but-"

"Then why should you possible marry him? George Davidson I thought you were better than this."

"No mum it's just-"

"Also to a man are you insane? You can't get married in a church, that's against Gods law."