Unlikely Lovers🌻

Unlikely Lovers:
      -Dream hosts a 4th of July Party, and notices someone he hadn't before. Will he ignore the feelings or accept them?

💫People Included💫
        -Dream
        -George
        -Sapnap
        -Karl
        -Quackity
        -Fundy
        -Wilbur
        -Tommyinnit
        -Tubbo
A new emoji? Guess we'll have to see who this is about. Place your guesses now.
---------------------------💜----------------------

Dream gets the last sign on the door, relieved he had finally got everything done and didn't have to worry. Get everyone together he said, make a 4th of July vlog he said. Dream groans at his own stupidity, and flips through his book seeing what time everyone would be coming in. He needed to pick up Sapnap in 30 minutes, as his flight was about to land and in 3 hours and 25 minutes he needed to pick up George. Dream groans laying down his plan book and grabs his car keys.

He grabs his jacket off the stand walking out the door and to his car. He gets inside the car letting out a deep sigh when he buckles himself in. This was about as insane as he thought it would be, everything was left up to Dream. He had said he could handle it, the location, the Times, the flights, everything. He paid for all of their flights, but each of them pitched in 100 dollars to pay for the rented house. Dream told them they only needed to pitch in 100 dollars, but in reality it was more than that. He excluded Tubbo and Tommy from the money amount knowing they would need it for their future when they were actually adults. Dream was not going to be the reason they became financially unstable.

So this landed him with 1,300 dollars already invested in the renting, but left 650 dollars. So he wound up paying $21,954 for everything. All the expenses and even the fly to Orlando and back to their home towns. Dream knew it was a lot, God it was going to cost him an arm and a leg. He had the money, he was doing amazing with money but he'd never been so stressed. He had planned it all, his shoulders tense and his back aching from sitting at his desk crunching numbers.

Dream starts his engine, turning up the radio and smiling when it was one of his favorite songs. "If I could write you a song to make you fall in love I would already have you up under my arm." Dream drives shoulders relaxing, knowing it was going to be okay. They were all going to have fun and Dream wasn't going to be stressed.

They were all going to have fun and Dream would be fine.
--------

Fine came in the form of a very angsty 19 year old, with ginger brown hair who jumped in excitement as soon as he saw Dream. "Clay it's so good to see you!" Sapnap ran over hugging him sweetly, his arms wrapping around him. "Thank god my best friends flight was first," Dream says hugging Sapnap and putting his chin on Sapnaps head. "I'm glad you enjoy my company, now come on I want to see this beach house you went on about." Dream smiles separating from Sapnap, grabbing his luggage.

"Well then I'll be your butler, oh Nick would you like a helping hand with your luggage?" Sapnap rolls his eyes and wraps his arm around Dreams. "That's sweet of you but now be honest with me, how terrified are you to have 8 people in one house?" Dream laughs and the two walk Sapnap gripping onto Dreams hoodie. "Its going to be fine, I mean I already have the rooms together and what we could do during the day. I've planned everything front to back, so I'm praying everything goes well."

Nick smiles and looks up at Dream, "did you get taller?" Dream laughs opening the front door for the both of them. "Actually yes I'm 6'4 now which means standing next to you, and everyone else besides Wilbur will be hilarious." Sapnap rolls his eyes and Dreams relieved when they finally make it to his car. He opens the door for him and Sapnap lets go of his arm and gets in. Dream closes the door behind him going to his trunk and opening it. He puts Sapnaps suitcase in the trunk then closes it almost getting his finger caught. He laughs and goes over to his door opening it and then sitting in the driver's seat.