His Stories👑

His Stories:
-Sequal to Beyond Scars, Dreams past.

💫People Included💫
-Dream
-George
-Sapnap
Many many more

Also, thank you SweetLittleWhiteLies for the idea! I never would have thought about this in a million years, and now I'm really excited to bring it to life!
--------------------------💜-----------------------

Dream stars up at the ceiling George sound asleep, already having rolled over to the other side of the bed. Dream hated nights like this, when his mind ran wild and his hands couldn't stop fidgeting. Moments of the past seeping in and leaving him helpless to the night. He wished sleeping didn't exist, that the day would completely take over and bathe him in joyous golden rays. Unfortunately it wasn't like that, the moon shadowing the world moonlight providing no peace to his tortured mind.

Taking care of George was already a task, but taking care of himself was a whole new battlefield. Reliving it all reminded him that he couldn't provide proper care to George if he couldn't relieve himself. He prayed one day the nightmares would go away, and his brain would become numb to the pain of the past. It was impossible, as his entire life was proved to have lead up to this moment.

He made the mistake, he let himself become a monster. How could he care for George when he was exactly like Kyle? Regret ate him to shreds at the night, and he knew this was exactly what Kayla wanted. She wanted Dream to suffer like he made her. Dream didn't deserve peaceful dreams, he deserved restless nights of misery. Didn't deserve the beautiful brunette that felt safe in his arms.

Dream breaths deeply deciding it would be best if he grabbed the book under the bed. He read it most times to see his past faults, and vow to never make the same mistake with his battered boyfriend. He gives a weak smile when he sees the cover, pictures and drawings stuck to the cover showing Dreams past rebellion. He opens to the first page finding his signed name, and the line reading 'this journal of confessions belongs to Clay.' Providing relief he decides to turn to Page 1 and read his past of ignorance, and naivety.

Page 1

Date: July 7, 2013
Title: Beginning I Guess

Hi, my name is Clay.
Wow so formal of me, I'm almost shocked! I'm suppose to write 1,000 words in this thing, which I really don't get but okay. I was told this had to have, why I'm sorry for what I did and why I need to regret my unholy sins. This whole thing is a sin to be completely fucking honest. But because I'm such an angel I'll describe why I'm such a hell bent lunatic!

Yesterday my mother scolded me, saying I was following in my older brothers foot steps and that I was abusive. Saying I needed mental help to see how horrible I was to have hit my girlfriend. How in the hell is it horrible to hit your girlfriend? I didn't even hit her, I slapped her. Despite popular belief punch and slap aren't the same thing, and she could deal with a slap. I mean she was the one who started the whole fight, saying I was a jerk for not letting her go out with her friends. They wanted to go to Daniels party of course I wasn't gonna let her go, I mean have you seen Daniel? Girls at his parties always end up getting raped and left in a random bedroom where they wake up regretting their choices.

I think I saved my girlfriend from that, she could have been victimized. Is it a crime to worry about your girlfriend!? Well to her it was, because she decided to tell me she could do whatever she wanted. I told her if she wanted to get raped then be my guest, and that truly ticked her off. She went to the door flipping me off and as a good boyfriend I grabbed her wrist. I couldn't let her get hurt!