💜Important💜

I've seen on Too Late some people saying they want a part two, and I was open to the idea.

That was until after updating that chapter, I noticed myself reading over a certain area multiple times. Now I don't like sharing personal information on a website, with people I don't know. I do feel though that I would owe an explanation if there was never a second part after many requests. I am a public pleaser, so it would look weird if I didn't add another chapter.

Writing Too Late was hard for me, as I had to learn how to deflect the part of my brain that finds interest in certain methods used to cope. I use to deal with many disorders, that completely ruined my life. When I begun writing I wrote things to try and give away what I was feeling, I was writing to release pain. In releasing that pain I learned how to write in detail, self harm and suicide. Both because when I was writing them, I would be doing those exact actions.

I wrote off my own despair and pain that I was feeling. When writing Too Late I noticed myself feeling different. I noticed that it was bringing back too many memories of my past. When I find myself starting to fall back into those patterns of self destruction, I try to get away from that thing as far as possible. Too Late won't be getting a part two, because I fear that if I put it out there and reread my writing Too many times I'll fall. After 2 years of staying clean, and not hurting myself I would hate to see myself fall.

I hope you all understand, and in no way am I trying to receive pitty. I just would hate to leave you all off in a place where you expect more. Hopefully you understand and if sharing this information comes to bite me in the ass later, I won't be surprised. 

I love you all very very much!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜