Chapter 33

"Where are they?"

"Alessandro's stopping by Jakes' apartment to pick him up," I said after reading Alessandro's recent text.

"Trevor, are you done preparing? You don't need to make it perfect. Both of them don't even care," Hailey told him, arms crossed below her chest.

"Yes, we need to make things perfect. This is the first time your boyfriends are coming to our apartment. We have to make a good first impression." Trevor was making duck origamis using tissue papers and placing them on all the plates.

"There, done."

"We have to make things extra because these rich men must have high expectations," Trevor said, looking at Hailey and me.

"Trevor, our boyfriends aren't our sugar daddies," Hailey replied.

"Whatever, I bet both of them are going to love it."

Hailey had invited Jake over a month ago to come to have dinner with us. Because he was busy due to recent events, it was postponed week after week. Thankfully, Jake had more than free time this week, so the dinner was set up. Alessandro was obviously invited as well this time since we're dating.

"Amelia's here," I yelled, hearing the doorbell ring.

"Hey, girl."

"Hey, Amy." She pulled me into a hug.

"Howdy, bitches," Amelia yelled, walking to the kitchen.

"Howdy, bitch," Trevor and Hailey yelled back in unison.

"I'm hungry as hell," Amelia whined.

"I'm sorry Amelia but you have to wait for Jake and Alessandro to arrive," Hailey said.

The four of us went to the couch, catching up with things that happened during the week. Amelia was teasing me most of the time about my new relationship.

She was asking me questions, which, let's just say it's too much to handle. Even a fragment of thought of that subject never crossed my mind. I'm too innocent, and my knowledge about it is far too less than the average people my age.

"Oh, they're here," Hailey excitedly said.

Hailey ran to the door and opened it in a swift.

"Hey guys!" exclaimed Jake cheerfully.

Everyone greeted each other. Being the generous person he is, Jake bought us lots and lots of chocolates and other delicious gems. Alessandro, on the other hand, brought bottles of champagne and red wine, which was shocking.

"Bambina," a husky voice whispered.

"B-B-Buon-na-sera?" I tried to replying him back in his mother tongue.

"Good evening to you too," he said with a cute smile on his stubbled face.

"Wait, I was correct?"

"Yes. Looks like you know a little Italian."

"I don't know, I just wanted to. Maybe if I got fluent, we can speak secretly." I played with the hem of his T-shirt.

"I don't think so; Jake knows Italian too."

"What, really?"

"He's been stuck with me since middle school. Of course, he knows."

Both of us walked to join the others at the dining table.

"Bella, I bought you something." He revealed a big paper bag.