Chapter 41

I am super elated for this date.

I've planned it all out. The only thing left is to execute it properly (I will trust me).

Alessandro has going to have his jaw dropped when he uncovers the date one by one.

I've always wanted to bring him out on a date.

He had done so much for me.

For example, he always makes sure that I am comfortable even if it contradicts his needs. And we're not going to ignore the fact that he also cooks for me literally every day!

I know it sounds weird that I, a girl, am taking Alessandro, a guy, out for a date.

But guess what, I don't care.

No one gets to say anything in our relationship other than Alessandro and me. To add on with that, Alessandro seems to be unbothered by it, so there's nothing wrong with it.

I wore an oversized Balenciaga hoodie which is actually Alessandro's. I brought it back with me after staying the night over at his place one time. It smelled just like him, so I love it. I paired it up with a pair of high-waisted short shorts.

The hoodie is basically covered over the shorts, making me look like I'm just wearing an oversized hoodie. Not that it mattered much; it's very comfortable and kinda stylish.

"You've been looking at the mirror for the past few minutes."

Trevor was there, slumped against my life-sized mirror, smiling at me.

"Just making sure I look good, ya know."

"Amy you can literally just wear a trash bag he's still is going to tell you that you're hot," Trevor said.

"I know but I'm taking him out tonight to a place he always wanted him to go, so of course I need to look the best."

I grabbed my purse, making sure everything's in there.

"Where are you taking him to?" Hailey asked, approaching me.

"It's a surprise. For you guys, and especially for Alessandro. For more info, check out my Instagram in another two hours." I told them.

"Did you wear perfume? They say it's the scent that turns men on," Trevor asked.

"I'm sorry Trevor but I'm not taking him out to seduce him," I replied.

"You say no now but you never know when things happen, Amy. Don't worry; it's a normal thing in a relationship," Amelia said, winking at me.

"Either way, good luck taking your man out," Trevor said.

When I was going to open the door, Hailey yelled, "Have fun but not too much fun."

"You sound like a mom, Hailey."

"Whatever, go go. Have a good night," she said before I closed the door.

I went to my car and drove off to Alessandro's place.

After arriving, I texted him that I was outside.

I made sure that the things I set up for the date were all there on my phone.

By the way, Alessandro was walking towards the car; he looked very excited, if not more than I am right now. The broad smile on his face wasn't like anything I've seen before. The small gesture of showing emotion itself made me happier.

It's a known fact that the man didn't need much work to look unexplainably good-looking. I asked him to wear something cute and casual.

Nonetheless, it looks like he did some things.