94.

Kitten's POV

I scrunched my tight muscles, wiggling around on the soft, comfy material under my belly. My eyes fluttered trying to fight their way past the heaviness of sleep. A whine fell past my lips, pouting against the soreness and possible exhaustion that was chasing my dreams.

My hands sought out warmth, patting lightly around my sides finding nothing but pillows and blankies.

Mates?

I peaked an eye open searching the room for my large alpha males. I zoned in on the female playing on her black rectangular box. My bottom lip trembled with a cold abandoning feeling washed over me.

"D..daddyyy?" I stuttered quietly, both eyes now trained on her.

Cooing sounded off from behind me and inside my head. I tilted my body to look around at the other women at the doorframe. I didn't fully understand why I was surrounded by beings that weren't my mates right now triggering tears to form in my eyes.

I clenched my hand into a fist before wiping my eyes. My other hand fiddled with magic nervously, it cocooned around my fingers, slithering through my jittery fingers.

"Dd..daddy." I announced, firmly but stuttering.

The blonde female wolf quickly jumped onto the couch cushion next to mine and squished my head into her chest. I froze.

"Little Kitten." She squealed loudly, tucking my head under her chin.

Light rain drops hit the window as a tear fell down my cheek. My forehead furrowed downwards, grabbing onto the hem of the blondes shirt I lightly tugged on it.

"Pppp..pp..lease."

Just command them. Or better yet let's teleport to them.

A finger booped my nose, distracting me from the voice in my head.

"They'll be home soon but for now it's just us girls." She stated, watching my face further fall she gripped me in her arms and swung us around. "I have stuffies for you though !"

Her hand gestured to the table that had a bunch of wolves and monsters decorating it.

Let's take them with us while we find daddy.

OOOORRRRRRR It screamed wildly. Take the shadows!! Yes yes let's play with them.

Jupiter stayed oddly quiet with only the swishing of her fast moving tail could be heard.

They will take care of you.. Amethyst reasoned out, wanting to see her mates won over logically waiting for their return. Or possibly flying to them. Or transporting. Or driving.. Her mind kept racing with ideas on how to escape the wolves and get to her mates.

My mind was filled with voices giving great advice on how to get to our mates. But first we needed to know where they were.

"Where daddies?" I asked quietly. "Please."

"Mmmm I guess Hades is in the Underworld aaandddd Alpha is at one of his businesses." She slid over a sparkly rectangular box. "You can call his office to see if he's out of his meetings."

I stared at it for a moment, my eyebrow lifting as I palmed it in my hand.

"Here," she took it back and pressed different areas on it. It started ringing before a female voice answered the phone.

"Argenti Inc., Mr. (BRYDON'S LAST NAME) office how may I help you?"

Who's this female and why is she with our mate?