88. Heat part 3

Hades POV

Wild freedom

All around the room, inhibitions were let free.

She is an aphrodisiac.

Ambrosia in living, panting, moaning form.

I look around at everyone hovering around her; Kitten never really understood how much power she held. She enraptured anyone who set eyes on her, not only with her looks but with her kindness and innocence.

Smirking at my last thought.

Not that innocent anymore. Brydon mindlinked.

Brydon grabbed onto Kitten before she could continue her ministrations. She instantly shuddered as sparks ran across her body from his touch. Smiling, I marched over to her, gripping onto her hair and yanking her head back.

"You're not in charge princess." I pressed a searing kiss onto her mouth. She immediately submitted by opening her mouth to my probing tongue. She vibrated under my touch, moaning and gyrating.

Ceb sat up reaching for Kitten's back as he stroked her hot skin before leaning forward to place kisses on her shoulder.

Brydon gripped her neck pulling Kitten off, forcing her to face his crouch.

"Be a good Kitten. Tongue out." Her mouth fell open, darting her pink, warm tongue out for her daddy. She looked up at Brydon with her big, doe eyes, practically drooling at the sight as he pulled himself out of his pants.

"Lick." Her tongue slid up and down his shaft, paying close attention to his balls.

I positioned myself behind her, Ceb moving out of the way to grip onto her tits instead. I yanked her hips off the floor, eliciting a squeak from Kitten. Positioning her on all fours her glistening pussy was on display for the room. I trail a single finger down her swollen lips gathering some of her arousal on it before popping it in my mouth.

My eyes roll back into my head at the taste. Like my own personal ecstasy.

My hand falls down and slaps her pussy, making her jolt forward, further into Brydon's crouch. Grunting he grips her chin, forcing her mouth open with his fingers, he fucks her mouth with them. His eyes shine with blown pupils as he aligns his cock into her mouth.

My hand continues on meeting the wet swollen flesh of her lower lips. The skin ripples every time my hand connects.

Her thoughts are a blizzard. It's almost a full white out. All the voices in her brain speak at once creating a white noise effect when listening in.

Her shoulders creak and spasm, the wings flutter at our touches.

Another wave of heat hits the room halting my hand and making me unbelievably hard. My mouth is instantly on her ass, biting down as I morph into my demon. My fangs pierce her luscious cheeks as I soothe the red skin with my long, pointed tongue.

Adonis, loosing inhibition, is in front of me, pulling on her nipple while caressing my arms. I give a wide smirk looking at his face. I doubt anyone in the room knows what they are actually doing anymore.

Everyone is high as fuck off Kitten.

His hand trails down my body, circling my abs as it dares to fall lower.

Adonis manages to stroke me once before another hand clasps onto his wrist.

Mine. A fully fledged demon bares her teeth at him hissing before her face morphs into a pout.

And if you are going to touch daddy. I want to watch.

Brydon is laying kisses on her marks, playing with her puckered hole, prepping it for insertion. He brings her to her knees by her hair,

"I love you." He whispers ever so lightly.

Sliding easily into her, he starts an onslaught of upward thrusts.

"Remember that because I'm going to fuck you like I hate you." Brydon smacks her ass leaving a large, dark hand print as he continues on.

Ceb and Adonis both focus on me, kissing my shoulders, caressing my pecs or biting my abs.

Kitten moans at the show, a small amount of drool dribbles down the side of her mouth.

I pull on Adonis's hair when he tries to grab my cock again shaking my head at him. Instead I grip his and Ceb's.

"The princess owns that." I tsk loudly at my friends.

"But since she has requested a show I guess I'll reward both of you instead."

Moans fall from their mouths.

I haven't played with only them in years.

They know what types of shows I like to put on.

And they know I'm the devil.

I smile wickedly at my little demon who is currently getting fucked by a wild beast.

Your wish is my command little one.

A blast of light emanates from my angelic creature as she writhes around in Brydon's arms. He keeps fucking her through her orgasm as she continually shakes and moans.

"On your knees cum sluts."

The two men fall before my feet. I hear a few other bodies hit the ground, not resisting the words of their king.

Let's begin

I'm sorry it took so long 😭. I'm finding writing orgies harder than usual.

Thank you for your patience.