31.

Hades POV

We arrived at the restaurant helping Kitten out of the SUV, she held both our hands as we entered. We bypassed the humans waiting for seats going straight to the hostess.

"Hades." I spoke one word to the hostess who gulped and looked all three of us over. She took longer on Brydon and I before landing on Kitten. I cleared my throat, raising an eyebrow, clearly unimpressed with this woman.

"Y..Yesss sir right this way to the roof top." She grabbed some menus leading us through the restaurant and up the stairs.

I paid no mind to the mortals, use to the attention by now, as did Brydon but Kitten she wasn't acclimatized to large crowds due to her up bringing. She tightened her hold on our hands before ducking her head down. My thumb caressed her hand trying to soothe her, eventually she would get used to humans being naturally drawn to us, but not right now.

The roof top had 4 separate canopy's in each corner, to make the dining experience more secluded. The hostess sat us down before scurrying away. Kitten sat between us in the booth, my hand gripping onto her thigh.

"I chose this restaurant because the chef has a great vegan menu princess." I purred in her ear teasing her. She smelt only of that male demon, her own scent hidden, my demon disapproved wanting to change that.

The waitress came over and took our drink orders, she at least tried not to stare at us, keeping her eyes down.

"So angel how did it go tonight? You followed the rules, right?" She turned to me smiling and nodding.

"Yes daddy." She chirped. "It went okay he just kept... I guess flirting with me, Amethyst and Mercury weren't really impressed with him." She played with the table cloth in front of her thinking over tonight's events.

"Mmm and what about Row?"

"She just kept laughing." I smirked a little, I knew our little demon was a minx. I wondered what type of demon she was, if she was a sucubus she'd have to be fed regularly. Looking over at Kitten I kissed her forehead.

"Has Rowan told you what type of demon she is?" Kitten partially stiffened at the question, her face scrunched up cutely.

"She doesn't know fully, she's more than one type though."

Brydon played with her hair a bit nodding his head. "Just means she's rarer, just like you my little gem." She shivered as he massaged her head.

The waitress came back with our drinks; three whiskey on the rocks. Brydon ordered for us, two steaks and an egg plant Parmesan. The waitress drew the curtains for us before she left, leaving only the view of the city.

Kitten nestled into my neck rubbing her nose and lip on my mark. Fire works burned into my veins, I would never get use to that feeling.

"My angel are you feeling clingy?" She threw her hands around my neck, moving her body to straddle mine. I kissed the top of her hair, looking over at Brydon who had a wicked smile.

"Baby girl, come sit over my lap." Brydon commanded. She instantly moved off my lap, crawling over to him, lowering her stomach onto his. Face down, ass up, legs down. He smoothed his hand over her butt.

"Such a good kitty." He murmured as he kept palming her ass. She held her position not moving waiting for her next instruction.

I slid closer to them, trailing my hands up her thighs, leaving goosebumps in my wake. I reached under her dress to her panties that were wet, parting them and touching her folds. I scooped up some arousal, retreating and savouring it in my mouth.

"Mm such a sweet pussy you have princess." She purred at my words, starting to shiver but holding position. "And so patient."

Brydon slapped each butt cheek, making her jump the first time before settling down. Her arousal was now dripping down her legs. Naughty naughty princess.

"Daddies don't like that you have another man's smell on you." Taunted Brydon. "Why don't you show Hades how sorry you are that another man touched you."

She rolled off his lap, going under the table, crawling up in between my legs she kneeled.

"Daddy may I have your cock please? I want to apologize." My eyes darkened, my dick hardening at the words leaving her pouty red lips. I gave a curt nod before she started with my belt and zipper. She pulled my dick out of my boxers delicately before placing sweet kisses on the tip.

She started licking up and down the underside wetting it before pumping it with both hands. Her head moved forward onto my thighs before taking my balls into her mouth, sucking them. My chest rumbled in delight. As an added bonus to Kitten having more than one mate is that the other partner could feel what was happening. Of course Brydon or I could choose to block the feeling but why would we. Brydon groaned softly, his head tipped back.

Kitten took me in her mouth, starting off with half of it and the other half being worked by her hands.

I heard footsteps approaching our booth, I moved the table clothe to cover myself and Kitten.

The waitress came with complimentary appetizers, thanking her I thought she would leave but she continued to ask if we needed more drinks or water.

Kitten started to deep throat my cock while the waitress was talking. I held my face in a disinterested look where as Brydon just looked away towards the view. I gripped Kitten's hair holding her head down so her nose was touching my hips.

Fuck was all I heard through Brydon's mind-link as my angel moaned quietly around my dick. I waved the waitress off before pulling the curtain back down. I switched my grip so I was holding her throat now as I thrusted into her mouth over and over again before releasing.

Kitten swallowed before shifting over to Brydon. She pulled him out and started to suck on his cock. He came soon after she started.

I picked her up from the ground, dusting off her knees and wiping some saliva off her face.

"You're so precious to us princess, never forget how much we love you." I kissed her mouth, before passing her to Brydon who deeply kissed her.

I hope you were satisfied with your appetizer Kitten because after this the main course will be served.