39.

Brydon's POV

I held onto my mate who was curled up in my chest rocking her back and forth. I watched the fire burning, listening to the crickets chirp while waiting for Hades. Kitten had fallen asleep in my arms while star gazing in our backyard.

Hades had set up the portal so all three of us could travel back and forth between the two worlds. The problem was the time in the underworld differed from time on Earth. The time difference made Hades late sometimes, like right now.

I stroked Kitten's mane while taking a sip of some whiskey contemplating tomorrow. Monday was the first day of school and it set my wolf on edge. Ever since Kitten came back from the mall anxious and teary eyed Apollo was dead set on her never being around humans again. The high school was half humans and half werewolves. Semi private which meant really only upper class humans could attend. My time in high school was good for the most part, I graduated early with honours, quarterback of the champion football team and I mostly had werewolf teachers.

Kitten. Kitten was different. She wasn't raised around humans or werewolves which made her special. She had social anxiety and a hard time knowing human cues. I mindlinked Thea, from the gym, to help give her a tour on the first day. Kitten seemed to connect with her and T was in her final year as well.

Mate too good for boy humans. Apollo grumpily complained. I'll kill them if she cries tomorrow.

I sighed at the pressure building in my head. Kitten was smart, kind and intuitive. Yes she was naive but she could also kick ass. I knew she would be okay I just had to convince Apollo, or at least hold him back.

The wind blew the fire almost completely out before igniting fully. Hades materialized at the border of our backyard. As always he was in black attire with a demonic smirk that would make most flinch. His eyes were trained on Kitten as he advanced to us. He bent down in front of me, pushing the silver hair back off her face and kissing her forehead.

"Apologies on the lateness, just some wayward demons that needed some discipline." His pointy demon teeth shined brightly under the moon light.

Kitten wiggled in my arms feeling her mate near, she yawned and stretched curling herself further into my body.

"Daddy?" Her voice muffled by my chest.

"Baby girl time to wake up, Hades is back." Her pale blue eyes snapped open as she shifted herself looking around for Hades. Her eyes locked onto his as she made grabby hands at him.

"Angel." He purred into her ear, triggering her overpowering scent of arousal.

My pupils dilated and switched back and forth between Apollo and I. My chest rumbled in response to her purring.

He smiled wickedly at me before snacking a hand up her skirt. "Is someone already wet for us?" His hand further travelled upwards to her folds pushing aside her panties giving me a nice view of her pussy. He gave it a slap while biting down on her neck leaving bruises for tomorrow. Even though Hades had a better hold on his demon, he still wanted to lay claim over Kitten just as much as I did.

Kitten arched her back upwards at the slaps and bites. Her body starting to heat up from Hades teasing.

"Dad..ddy?" Her voice was soft and quiet, "Can we mm make love under the stars?" Her face tinged pink adding beautiful colour to her pale skin. She had been fucked by us in almost all positions but our mate was still such a shy bunny.

"Of course princess, anything you wish I shall grant." Hades set her down for a moment, conjuring a bed in the middle of our backyard. It reminded me so much of my mating with Kitten. She giggled while running to the bed and launching herself on it.