76.

Giovanni POV

I furiously typed messages on my phone about the late shipments to employees at the warehouses. Some fuckers had decided to mess with weapons we had imported to America from Italy.

My free hand clenched tightly into a fist as I frustratingly had to deal with incompetent humans making excuses over and over again.

"Fanculo." I seethed, closing my eyes trying to calm myself down. Today wasn't my day. On top of this my father had sent me to pick up important guests. We were to meet in Florence and drive them back to the villa to meet with my father.

"Boss."

I looked up to one of my bodyguards that was pointing to the cafe across the street. There stood a large figure facing away from us. I was fairly tall for a man at 6'3 but this male stood taller, in a black expensive suit with dark short hair.

He looked like most mafia men I knew, with an air of dominance and lethality. This was the person I was suppose to meet. My door was opened by another body guard allowing me to step out onto the cobbled street. I buttoned my jacket and pocketed my iPhone before crossing over to the cafe.

The male tensed at my approaching figure, turning to meet me head on. He had blue eyes that cut into your soul, tattoos peaking out from his suit and was obviously a powerful demon. I almost stopped as my mind raced on how I knew this person. My hand already moving to greet him in a hand shake.

What halted my actions was the creature behind him. An ethereal being stepped out from his shadow, blinding my senses.

She was tall for a female, lithe and airy. Big doe eyes looked at my person, taking in the scene with her blue grey eyes. Her silver hair blew gently in the wind, allowing strands to frame her pale face. Beautiful pouty lips were curled into a shy gentle smile. Her hands played with the hem of her short lilac dress that displayed her creamy long legs.

Breaking me out of my stupor, a hand clasped mine aided by a male throat clearing.

"Giovanni it's been a while." The male stated while smirking and placing a hand on the female's lower back.

I could feel a reddening of my face occurring as I shook my head in embarrassment.

"Ah I seem to have forgotten who you both are.." I trailed off. A slender hand reached out to meet mine.

"We've never met." She shyly spoke, a giggle escaping her precious lips. "I'm Kitten." Her hand retreated from mine and instead was placed on her counter part's chest. "This is Hades."

I was going to kill my father. Of course he didn't warn me, just another test that my half-brother had failed royally at. I of course had previously met the leader of the Underworld many times when my parents were still together. That was eons ago and Lord Hades was always in his demon form.

"Of course, my apologies sire. This must be your Queen." I bowed, cursing myself for staring so long at the new Queen of Hell.

Looking up I was met with Hades's smirking face and a kind smile from Kitten.

"Shall we be off than to meet your father?" Hades raised an eyebrow with a grin. "Or do we need more time to look over my little angel?"

A cute pout, reddening cheeks and a head pressed against a chest greeted Hades while I stood their mentally face palming myself. I was next in line for the Italian mafia, a fearless demon leader and I was blushing.

"No. This way to the car." I gruffly replied. Leading them over to the vehicle that would take us back to the villa.

————————————————————

Hades POV

I hid my chuckle as my wide eyed princess stared at the mansion we had arrived at. It had a long beautifully immaculate driveway with perfectly hedges shrubbery.

Guards had greeted us as soon as we turned into the estate

Guards had greeted us as soon as we turned into the estate. They had opened the gate with a nod, recognizing Giovanni's car immediately.

Kitten oblivious to the people around us, stared at the gardens instead. I made a mental note to show her the castle's garden later. It could be her safe haven when the toll of leading the underworld was too much.

The car door was opened by one of the guards allowing us out of the confines of the vehicle. We were not allowed to teleport straight onto the estate which is the reasoning behind such a slow mode of transportation. That and there were human workers around.

I held my hand out as tingles shot through my body when her hand met mine. She smiled brightly before thanking the guard that grabbed our bags from the back.

He was stunned for a moment when she flashed him a smile, stumbling up the steps to the mansion. She giggled before tugging my hand making my body collide into hers. On her tippy toes she managed to kiss my neck quickly before turning to our host with reddened cheeks.

"Cugino, chi sono i nostri ospiti?" Two identical figures stepped out of the villa. Olive skinned, dark hair and eyes with black suits but no ties. I tilted my head looking closer at them before seeing their true selves. They were young demons, their humans were teenagers but their demons were about a hundred or two.

(Cousin, who our are guests?)

"Ciao sono Kitten, ospite di tuo zio." I responded bowing my head towards them.

(Hi I'm Kitten, guest of your uncle)

"Marcello. Marco. This is the Don's guests this weekend, Kitten and Hades." Giovanni led us inside with the twins trailing behind us. A couple of human maids greeted us with drinks before informing that lunch would be served on the veranda.

I was suddenly pulled backwards into a pair of arms. Spinning around a kiss was placed on the back of my hands.

"Bella, if you are only gracing us with your presence this weekend I would be honoured to give you a tour of the estate." One of them asked, I believe Marcello.

"We have a pool on the grounds but the beach is at our disposal as well." Marco stated kissing my hand again and winking.

My cheeks were enflamed now from the obvious and open flirting taking place. Giovanni made movements to intercept but Hades just held his hand up.

My hands fiddled with my dress again as I rocked back and forth on my feet.

Oh Daddy they're so cute and my age. Row moved over to pinch their cheeks. She purred as she pet their chests.

Twins Daddy, we've never played with twins before.

Row gave Hades a seductive smile, turning around and swaying her hips as she strode over to her mate.

Giovanni, Marco and Marcello's jaws dropped at the sudden change in personality. She gave them a wicked smile with her canines descending before launching herself up into Hades arms and snuggling into his chest.

"This is Row, Kitten's demon." He introduced. "And I wouldn't invite her for any one on ones at the beach unless you are a strong swimmer." Hades lips curled up into a smirk.

"She's quite a naughty creature when left to her own devices."

Someone asked for an update and I rushed it a little bit. I was walking to work at the hospital while I wrote this and finished it on my break so hopefully it reads okay!  
Thank you so much for the 6k votes AND the almost 200k reads ☺️☺️❤️❤️☺️☺️