59.

Brydon's POV 

I made Alex carry the food into the living room on where all the guys were yelling and playing. I stayed on the Kitten's phone massaging my forehead.

"What's wrong with Kitten?"
"That was not our sister."
"I've never heard her giggle."
"May be she's happy?"

All these conversations blended together over the phone.

"Enough." Apollo commanded. "Yes that was Kitten. She had an accident today meaning she isn't quite the same. It's hard to explain.." I trailed off. "We had to wake her up but it's not really her. Her souls are all asleep, including her higher self.." I groaned a little. Trying to explain the situation seemed impossible. It sounded a bit crazy even to me but I was living it.

"She will be fine in a couple of days, Hecate assures us." I try to calm the Seven down.

"Hecate. The goddess."
"Well Hades is a god."
"Yeah but just are they friends with all the gods?"
"Oh what about Artemis?"

I let them ramble off in the phone, I picked up a chicken wing eating it allowing them to talk amongst themselves.

"Quiet." I recognized Damon's voice. "With your permission Alpha Brydon, can we come see her? You said she had an accident, I assume she was attacked. Kitten is far too powerful to have an accident that would actually harm her." Damon reasoned.

"Of course, you're always welcomed at my.. our pack." We quickly made plans for their arrival late tomorrow as long as the council people agreed.

"We've never taken a holiday, we'll make them agree." They all pledged

—————————————————

Kitten's POV

I bite down onto his neck and sucked hard, I pressed my body against his as we passed by the male wolves. Embarrassingly I felt the need to grind against him as my hips moved without my consent.

I licked and nipped at his neck, trying to scent every inch of his throat. I felt ravenous. Like I was an empty vessel that couldn't be filled. I wanted to live beneath his skin, that was how close I needed to be.

We phased into our bedroom and with a snap of his fingers our clothes disappeared. I tackled him onto the bed I ground my core onto his, drenching him in my arousal. My hips shifted back and forth, side to side. My hands pressed against his chest.

He moved his hands behind his head, smirking at my ministrations. He allowed me to keep humping him without penetration. I clawed down his chest, leaning over taking his lips onto mine.

The skin to skin contact made bursts of energy light up the bond.

Moaning I bit his lips, moving down his neck I marked everywhere I could reach.

I cried out in frustration.

"Princess." Hades deep voice called, "Do you need help?" He gripped my chin making our faces touch.

I nodded tearily. I felt a little delirious with want as I kept trying to grind against him.

Hades quickly flipped us over, me onto my back and him on top.

"Angel. Stop moving." He commanded, making me still instantly. "Hands above your head and keep them there."

I instantly obeyed, my hands clasped each other as I shivered in delight. His cold hands peeled my wet panties off of me and down my legs.

He inhaled the material deeply before pocketing it. His devilish smile painted a picture of what was to come.

"One day you won't be allowed to wear any panties, and this," he slapped my clit. "Will be mine, whenever I want it."

His teeth descended onto my sensitive skin making me cry out. He bit my breasts hard, marking them as his own. He swirled his tongue around the bit marks trying to lessen the sting as his cool hands stroked my stomach.

"Such a pretty pussy my Kitten has", his hands moved further south to my folds. He rubbed them gently at first, working up my frustrations to another level.

"Mine." His mouth kissed his mark making my entire body convulse under him. His hands spread my legs further apart, giving him a better view of my soaking core.

His fingers dug into my hips while his mouth moved from my throat and down to my lower lips. He gave them a chaste kiss, moving onto biting my thighs. My legs flinched every time his teeth marked my thighs but his own legs kept mine apart.

"So patient," he gave my core one last kiss before delving into his treat. He ate like a starving man, his tongue slipped inside my aching core. 

I wanted to hold his head against myself but my hands remained on the mattress like a good girl.

I could feel Hades smirk widening as he read my loud thoughts.

A finger slipped in, pressing against my g spot. I mewled loudly as my hips tried to rise off the bed. He firmly held me in place as he pumped his digit in and out of me.

Dark stars formed in my vision, my eyes rolling back into my head.

"You will cum as many times as I say." Hades demanded. I moaned loudly, trying to hold back my orgasm.

"Let's see how many I can get out of you with just my hands." Hades challenged as he sent me spiralling over the edge.

It's short but y'all wanted a back to back update !

Sorry for any mistakes 🙈