14.

Brydon's POV

I watched Kitten play tag with the young pups, they darted in and around the tables, through the pack members, squealing as she she chased them, not too far behind them. They had all wanted her attention, especially wanting a closer view of her wings, she gracefully allowed them to pet her, even tickling them with light brushes of her feathers.

She caught one of the young boys picking him up and tickling him, before turning to catch the others. I had a feeling she had never really gotten to play tag with others since she kept chasing them, and the little boy wasn't "it". I smiled contently at them, just like the other pack parents carefully keeping an eye on their children. It was way past their bedtime and other pack members had already made their way to their houses or the pack house. I caught Kitten's eye as she felt my presence in her head, Bedtime for the little ones. She nodded vigorously as she rounded the children up quickly while wishing them a good night. The few stragglers left behind picked up the remaining trash and headed home, leaving me and Kitten alone.

I held my hand out to her as she flung herself onto me giggling to herself. "Did you have fun with them baby?" I asked kissing her forehead.

"Yes! They're so fun and let me play with them for so long." She quickly reminisced about her time with the kids, like I hadn't been watching her the entire time. I nodded, hiking her up in my arms as I walked alongside the lake with her. It was a full moon with clear skies and with werewolf sight the path was bright and laid out for me. We kept walking until I reached half way around the lake, to a canopy bed came into view. White sheets adorned the mattress with some white petals on the path leading towards our destination. Kitten stilled in her conversation, her heart beat rose and her pupils dilated. Apollo's thoughts itched in my mind, as did Amethyst's, I heard her quick whispers to Kitten.

I set my mate down on the bed, slowly taking in the view, it was everything that I had dreamed of. "Mate" Apollo pressed forward to talk to her, he leaned down and gave a slow kiss to her lips. He leaned back and stared into her eyes "If you aren't ready yet we will wait." They both knew how overwhelming today was, not just today but the past two weeks. She had travelled from her home to a new pack, was told she would become Luna, performed an ancient ritual and then was marked publicly. His eyebrows furrowed, he might have pushed for too much, she wasn't like other she-wolves, she didn't even have her wolf yet.

A delicate finger brushed his eyebrows trying to smooth his frown "I don't think I can wait" she murmured, looking up at him with her big blue grey eyes. "I want this, you, all of it...daddy." Amethyst voice combined with Kitten's on the last word, her cheeks darkened red, she quickly looked away clasping her hands behind her back.

We (Apollo and Brydon) growled at the last word, rushing forward grasping her face and kissing her deeply. We wound one hand around her hair and pulled it down sharply, exposing her neck as we nipped along her jaw. "Oh gattina, you want Daddy to take care of you?" We reached down and ripped her dress in half, yanking her body so it was in the middle of the bed. The moonlight lit up her pale white skin, the silky smoothness of her body was driving us insane, we needed ravish all of it.

I reigned Apollo back, we first needed to cherish Kitten completely before allowing Apollo to take over. I unbutton my shirt pulling it off me as Kitten shrugged out of the torn dress. She stared at me as I unbutton my pants and took them off. We both were staring at each other like it was the first time, and in some aspects it was, we were bonded, we could feel each other's emotions, wants and desires. I stepped towards the bed and shifted until I was on top of her, kissing her face. I started with her forehead, cheeks and eyelids, making my way to her lips. Her ruby reds moved with mine, dancing together, opening and closing. I advanced downwards biting and sucking her neck, moving to her mark she arched into me morning. Both our arousals flared at the sound as I aggressively bit into her, her body grinding into mine. She moved her hands into my hair pulling on it making me groan and growl, my erection grew as my pelvis ground onto hers.