17.

Her POV

I was bent over the side of the couch as Brydon yanked my dress up over my hips, parting my panties to the side and quickly entering me from behind. I inhaled sharply at the intrusion, stiffening slightly at the fast movement before groaning loudly at the fullness. He didn't leave me any time to adjust, he was already increasing his pace, slamming into me. I moved my arms behind my back so I was clasping my opposite elbows as he used one hand to lock my arms in place.

"You're mine Kitten, mine. And anyone who thinks they can fuck with my baby is out of their damn mine" He stated harshly, slapping my ass once before yanking my head up by my hair. He kissed me roughly, shoving his tongue in, Apollo was right at the surface due to the threat, he needed reassurance that I was alright, I was right here.

"Yours, yours, yours" I chanted, "And you're mine" we all moaned back at him. He wrapped my hair around his hand, pounding into me as my orgasm climbed higher and higher. My face, hands and feet all grew numb, the blood rushing towards my clit, I gasped trying to intake a breath at the feeling. "Cum now" Brydon commanded of me as my body tightened and released, spasming over his dick and couch. My mouth was left wide open as I silently screamed out in pleasure. He moved from my front to my back entrance, plunging in once again at an alarmingly hard pace, my body still convulsing from the last climax. He moved his hand from my hair to my neck, yanking me to a standing position, cutting off some of my airway. Sounds of slapping skin filled the room, making me moan in delight, he bit down on my mark as his hand slid down to my clit, tweaking it and rubbing it. I could feel my arousal slipping down my thighs, my legs were shaking trying to hold me up. He removed the hand from my throat pushing me back over the couch as he pounded into my flesh, the couch moved with his movements, I felt my inner walls tightening again. "Cum Kitten." He groaned out as my body jerked forward, my entire body spasmed as he pulled out of me, pumping his cock a few times before releasing on my back and ass. He rubbed in his cum all over my body, Apollo purring at the action. "Mine, and now everyone will know it."

—————————————————————————————————————————

Brydon was giving me a piggyback ride as we made our way to his mother's house, where his sisters and grandparents were having dinner. Since I had slept the entire day, and then got sidetracked we were having a later dinner. I could feel my mate's back muscles become tenser and tensed the closer we got to the house. I nuzzled my head further into him trying to keep his wolf calm.

We are okay. We are right here. Amethyst and Mercury murmured into his back. "It'll all be fine right daddy?" I questioned him, gnawing on my lip. Female authority figures gave me instant anxiety to the point of an attack, my stomach flipped at the thought of confronting the elder Luna.

Brydon paused at the gates of his childhood house, shifting me around so I was facing him, my legs around his hips. "You did nothing wrong treasure, she hurt you, so no need to feel anxious, I'll be right here. And my sisters know already so they will be there for you too, they are loyal to the pack and when one threatens a pack member, we are all threatened." His eyes momentarily flickering between his wolf and his human side. He gave me a brief kiss to the forehead before unlatching the gate and walking up to the front door. His mother pulled it open, she smiled brightly at us, pulling us into a group hug, Brydon hadn't bothered putting me down.

"Look at you two." She squealed into our ears and hugged tightly, it was nice having a maternal figure that actually loved you. "Come in, come in, the food is ready I know Brydon has something to tell us." She raised an eyebrow at her son before looking back at me with a soft smile, she ushered us into the dining room. His two sisters and grandfather smiled at us from their seats, the only one who seemed to be misplaced was his grandmother we narrowed her eyes at us.

"She can't walk?" She coldly questioned Brydon while staring at me instead. Brydon took a seat and placed me on his lap.

"She can, I want her I'm my arms instead." Brydon didn't even glance at his paternal grandmother, I knew if he did he might attack, that was why I was still in his arms.

His grandfather laughed, nudging his mate "You know how possessive and dominant Alphas are, especially after mating, I'm surprised they are even out of bed." He chuckled while giving us a wink.

I blushed and gave him a small smile while pushing my head into Brydon's neck, I needed the comfort right now. I was regulating my heart to keep it slow and I was masking my scent so no one could smell how nervous I was, only Brydon could through the bond.

His mother brought in the last of the food before taking her seat as well, encouraging everyone to dig in. His mother and grandfather dominated the conversation talking about the ceremony and how all the pack members enjoyed themselves. They also suggested a pack run seeing as how I got my wolf, which I was actually excited about, I was never allowed at pack events, let alone a run and now I would be one of the wolves leading it! I smiled looking up at Brydon who was still stiff and angry, his dominant aura barely contained within him. I placed my small hand over his and kissed his neck, he sighed slightly before turning to his mother and grandparents.

"As Alpha of the Silver Moon pack, I hereby charge former Luna Rose De Luca for treason." He bit out harshly.

It was like all the air suddenly left the room before an explosion of Italian words came forth as everyone jumped up yelling at each other.

Tradimento?   (Treason)

Qual'è il significato di questo?         (What is the meaning of this)

come hai potuto nonna?       (How could you grandma?)

Brydon held onto me fiercely while shaking, his canines descended and his Alpha aura choked the air, all of it was aimed at Rose. She glared at me before looking at her grandson.

"She's not worthy.." She started out before all hell broke loose.