70.

Brydon's POV

I groaned loudly as I hit the alarm rolling back over I shuffled closer to the body beside me. I was almost back asleep until the door opened and a light giggle filled the room.

A camera shutter sounded off, as Kitten sweet melodic giggles got louder as footsteps approached me.

"I brought you coffee," she whispered. A mug was placed down on my side table and fingers entangled threw my hair. A soft body spooned my back as light kisses down my spine made me shudder.

"You're so cute when you snuggle Hades." Her voice was filled with laughter and mirth. I opened one eye to Hades being the body I had "snuggled" up too.

I groaned again, rolling on top of Kitten and tickling her. "Think it's okay to make fun of daddy?" I tried to hold a glare but I laughed along with Kitten.

"St..oopp. Ssstopp. Daddy!" She squealed trying to wiggle away. I pinned her arms down to the mattress and kissed her all over her face. I inhaled her scent deeply, licking at her neck. "Mmm you showered baby. Gotta put my scent back on you." I snuggled into her neck and breasts licking and biting at them.

She screeched loudly as she grabbed for Hades who was just smirking at us. He placed his book down before grabbing her hands and pulling her out from under me.

He bit down on his mark on her neck which made her shudder and moan.

"Dadddiesss." She exhaled loudly pouting at us. "I made breakfast, you can mark me up after you eat." She huffed as she scrambled out of bed, she gave a sly smile at us before dashing out of the bedroom.

Apollo always did love a chase.

I leapt out of bed and followed my mate down the stairs. Her giggling got louder when she heard my footsteps thundering after her.

"I'm going to get you!" I yelled after her as she jumped off the last step and shook her head.

We both rushed into the kitchen before I caught her up in my arms swinging her around.

"DUDE!" I looked over at Alex eating the breakfast Kitten had prepared for Hades and I. He had a piece of bacon in one hand and the other was covering his eyes.

Kitten's cheeks were reddening before I caught on and looked down at my nudity. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't want to see your dick swinging around." He kept eating but eyes closed.

"It's my house. And that's my breakfast!" I slapped the food out of his hands.

Kitten casted under her breath and I was suddenly dressed in shorts and a t shirt. I kissed her forehead and thanked her before sitting down.

"It's safe Alex." Kitten murmured as she moved around the kitchen, food floated to the plate she had in hand.

"Sit." I commanded of her, taking the plate from her. "You made breakfast for all of us and apparently Alex." I rolled my eyes at my Beta.

"Not my fault all this food was left unprotected and I wanted second breakfast." Alex mumbled through his full mouth.

Alex still lived with his parents, as did Bec, so they both had home made meals at home but Alex always ended up eating all my food too.

I picked all the food Kitten could have and gave her a plate. Hades appeared beside her on the chair, snapping his fingers his food appeared in front of him.

That'd be nice to have, we could have food whenever. Or Kitten whenever.

Apollo growled in my head making me facepalm a little. I'm sure we can have her whenever now Apollo.

We all talked about our plans for today, I was going to go train with Alex. Hades was going to the Underworld. Kitten was going to go scout around the borders before her training with Hecate.

Apollo didn't want her to be alone but she was going to be flying so no one would be able to keep up. Plus I trusted that she could protect herself and I didn't want her to ever think I didn't believe in her. Reigning in Apollo's possessiveness I wished her a good day before dragging Alex, who was stuffing his face still, out of the kitchen.

"We're going to go for a 10 km run so you can work off all my food." Alex groaned loudly, cursing under his breath before we started our race.

—————————————————

Kitten's POV

Hades nuzzled into my neck as he hugs my entire body. He changed into his demon form which towers above me. I find it cute that the terrifying demon wants to snuggle before teleporting to Hell.

We had stopped on a trail in the forest, Hades wanted to walk me closer to the border and spend more of our morning together.

His tongue licks my mark over and over again making tingles erupt all of my skin. I reach to his horns and stroke them, teasing him just as much as he's teasing me.

A low rumble in his chest starts, warming my lower regions even more. His large hand reaches inside my skirt and panties, rubbing on my clit. He strokes faster yet carefully due to his claws. I tighten my hold on his horn and jerk harder.

I sense one of the border patrols coming up behind us. My movements become faster and I infuse some of my sucubus power to send him over the edge. He growls loudly which makes the wolves run towards our position.

I release my hold on Hades and spin around, his hand falls away from my vulva and smooths my skirt. I smile at the approaching warriors who warily look at Hades, not use to seeing a demon on pack lands.

Row pouts in my mind a little.
They shouldn't be afraid. I'm quite lovely aren't I?

I allow myself to morph into Row's form, she runs up to the wolves and pets their faces. Giving each of them a kiss on the snout. They all freeze slightly each time they receive a kiss but they instantly relax as Mercury releases some Luna calming power. They all respectfully bow their heads at us before howling to the other patrols the all clear.

Once they leave Row jumps back onto Hades kissing him fiercely, grinding against his chest.

I'm tingly daddy.

His pupils dilate as he smacks our ass.

"Let daddy help."

———————————————————

I flew around the mountain range, looking aimlessly below me. It would be difficult for any enemy climb over the mountain and than down before attacking us. Even during the summer the mountain range had snow at the top, not a lot of trees or shrubbery to give them cover. They would be at a disadvantage when I felt them cross the border.

I veered back towards the forest as an overwhelming hazy feeling came over me. My eyes started to glaze over which made me want to cry a little.

Warming beaming sun hit my skin as I looked at the figures wrestling in the sand.

"Non ferirti." I yelled at them.

Looking over my shoulder, the body guards kept watch over the beach.

"Quando torna a casa il padre?" I asked the tall guard. He looked down at his watch.

"Venti minuti Gattina." He put his hand on my shoulder in attempt to soothe me.

I inhaled sharply gasping as I was plummeting towards the ground. I used wind to slow my descent until I landed softly with two feet on the ground. I collapsed upon my knees as I shook the haziness off.

I had no control over this power and it scared me. I could get lost in the future if I wasn't careful.

I weakly got to my feet, deciding to visit Hecate.

Hopefully she wouldn't mind me dropping by unannounced.