28.

Kitten's POV

I try to muffle a squeak as my large demon mate scoops my body up pressing me against his chest. He walks with such purpose down the stairs and to the back of the club. Brydon is right behind us following with a smirk, I can feel it through our bond.

I wasn't expecting another mate, it was pretty rare according to books on mating, even rarer for it to be with another species. I'm guessing it makes sense since I have a werewolf and a Valkyrie. I rest my head onto his chest relaxing, his body is naked from shifting, I try not to think about his lower appendage. He is well over 7 feet may be 8 feet now, I can only assume he is huge. My face heats up, I blush deeply, I can feel myself becoming tingly everywhere.

Hades growls pulling my body closer, reaching the elevator he presses the down button. "Patience princess."

All three of us enter the elevator, pressing the D button, I assume we are going to "the dungeon". The doors close on the spectating demons leaving the loud music, sweaty bodies and judgmental eyes.

As soon as the doors close I'm pressed against the wall, a hand snakes it's way onto my neck as cold kisses are peppering my face and breasts.

I feel a warm hand caress my thighs and cup my sex. "Already wet baby girl?" Brydon's voice teases my ears.

A shift in the air and Hades body transforms back into his human form. He's slightly shorter than Brydon, tattoos everywhere, dark hair and blue eyes. I bite my lip suppressing my moans as I'm assaulted by two men.

The elevator dings as hands and lips move off my body leaving me breathless.

"Crawl." I'm commanded by both my mates, I instantly drop to all fours crawling out of the elevator in front of them.

"This is the bottom floor, only the elite may enter because it's for true sadomasochists." I can hear screams, groans, whooshes, slaps, smacks and any other sound you can imagine for a dungeon. I keep my eyes on the ground in front of me instead. The corridor is lit by LEDs within the flooring, we pass many rooms that are door less, encouraging others to join. We make our way to the only entrance with an actual door, it's pure black emanating domination and power.

Hades placed his hand on the door before it swings open, he swiftly enters tugging me along.

I sit back on my knees waiting for a command.

"Angel, you have five minutes to look around my personal dungeon room. Brydon and I will be outside talking, this room is soundproof so you won't hear us. Once the 5 minutes is up I want you at the foot of the bed on your knees again. Do you understand?" He lightly plays with my hair before yanking my head back by my hair.

"Yes daddy," my face is close to his but my eyes still remain off his instead I focus on his lips. He gives me a searing kiss, his tongue enters my mouth exploring every crevice before releasing me.

A click of the door signified that they had left, I finally was allowed to lift my head.