15.

Kitten's POV

My body hummed as I felt Brydon's weight shift above me, ancient symbols appeared in bright white light on my body as Amethyst pressed forward. Our magic dancing just above the surface of our skin. It wanted to play with our mate. Brydon too started to glow wherever his body met mine as he stiffened slightly. Taking advantage of his stunned body for a second Amethyst flipped us over, heading straight for Brydon's cock. We devoured him fully, relaxing our throat muscles while purring.

"Fuckkkkk, Kitten!" He wasn't prepared for how aggressive Amethyst was being, his hands grabbed our head stilling us for a moment. We increased our purrs and moans as he grunted before pistoning in and out of our mouth. His hard movement caused his dick to hit the back of our throat, the sound driving both of us insane. We took deep breaths through our nose as we turned our big doe eyes up to his face. He stared back at us, eyes blackening, nostrils flaring as his movements picked up. Our arousal dripped down our legs making our legs clench harshly. All of a sudden our world flipped upside down, Brydon was on his knees but us, our ass was in the air, his arms clamped around our torso, now our folds were at his mouth. He began to eat us out as we continued our assault on his dick, aiding his movement with our own bobs. He was so close to the precipice of his orgasm, my magic fully released into him, pushing Brydon over the edge, spiralling out of control. He roared his release, the nighttime sounds of the forest stilled around us, no sound was heard in the forest except for him and my own moans.

I swallowed quickly all his cream eagerly, some dripping out of my mouth onto my breasts. He hovered over me staring at my glistening body, my magic sparked enveloping us in a cocoon. His predatory eyes stared at me planning his next move, his mind was finally relaxed enough that his thoughts were filtering into my head. I panted at all his ideas; clamps, whips, canes.. his imagination was running wild and driving me crazy. He grabbed my neck roughly squeezing it pulling me up to his mouth, enveloping my mouth his shoved his tongue down my throat. My hand twitched as a paddle appeared in my hand, my magic deciding for all of us.

"Brydon.." I moaned into his mouth, "I um... have this if you..." my face flushed, I didn't want to be presumptuous but I couldn't contain my excitement and nervousness. I held out the paddle delicately in my hand.

His face grew a wicked smile as he took the paddle "Turn over baby girl, ass up, arms behind your back hold onto your elbows." He instructed me quickly, I scrambled into my position quivering with anticipation I tried to hold still for him. He rubbed my butt warming up my skin, my magic flared where his hand met my skin, I bit my lip trying to stifle my sounds. "Let it out Kitten, I need to hear you."

He tapped my ass lightly with the paddle, a pause and then a swishing sound, SMACK. my body jolted forward lightly before settling back into our position, I moaned loudly. He kept his strokes up rhythmically, my cheeks flushed red at the area, more sweat trickled down the back of my neck. Gods he knew what my body wanted. A particularly harsh hit landed onto my butt knocking me further into the mattress. Before I could correct my position he flattened my body out entering me again. I whined loudly at the intrusion, his hands on my hips gripping me tightly.

"So tight, so warm, so red." He spanked my ass again before slamming into me. His hand made his way to my back puckered hole, he lubed his finger with my arousal before swirling it around my rectum. I groaned and whined, pushing my butt back into his hand. "Patience precious. You want me in all your holes you need to hold on and relax." I nodded not having the mental capacity to form words anymore, he slowly introduced his digit. It slid in with mild resistance before he pumped in and out of me, he matched his finger's actions with his cock as he increased his speed. I wanted to scream and beg and cry, anything and everything I was feeling too much as my orgasm toppled over. I convulsed hard, bucking back into him, squeezing and clenching. I wanted him closer, I wanted all of him, somehow even this wasn't enough. He pulled out of my folds before slowly entering my ass, he inched forward slowly, using my relaxed muscles to his advantage. He grunted when he was fully in settling and stilling for a moment allowing me to get use to the feeling. Eventually I moved back onto my knees, head down settling on my arms, I moved back and forth trying to encourage him to move. He gripped onto my neck, bringing me up to my knees, he slowly rotated his hips before pumping in and out of me. His grunts matched my moans as we both thrusted together, I really wanted something in my pussy as well, or my mouth. I purred at my thoughts as he slammed into me, I forgot that he could probably hear my dirty thoughts.

"Such a naughty Kitten, needing all her filled hmmm?" I could hear the smirk, "May be one day." He choked me harder, cutting off my oxygen while jack hammering me. In, out, in, out. Both Apollo and Amethyst rouse, rutting each other, he shoved his tongue into my mouth swirling it around. I gasped wildly, my mouth opened trying to suck in air as he further clenched his hand around my throat.

"Cum now." I instantly released on his dick, my cream further dripped down my legs, soaking the bed. He bit into my neck again as pleasure peaked again in my body. He released me as I fell onto the mattress, my limp body was turned over as he took his dick in his hand and pumped it. He spurted all over my body, the warm liquid hitting my stomach and breasts, I starred at him panting and convulsing. He reached down rubbing in his semen all over my body, further scenting me as his. He dove into my pussy again, allowing me to ride my back to back orgasms with another one. My magic fired up all over my skin as I screamed through another orgasm. I was so sensitive but I would give him whatever he wanted. My pleasure was his pleasure and I would take whatever he gifted.

More fire spread over my body, sweat rolled down me, I was panting loudly, gasping for air that I couldn't seem to get. My lungs screeched as they too lit a flame. "Daddy" My garbled speech sounded weird to me, as suddenly as the heat came it felt like I was thrown under water. My eyes rolled back into my head "Da...." I mumbled again, it felt like time slowed, my tongue not cooperating with me before my body seized.

I felt Brydon lift off my body before holding down my arms, my body shook, my wings contracted flapping about loudly.

"Kitten." I heard a voice echoing it was like hearing something under water, I wanted to open my eyes to look at Brydon. I didn't know what was happening, fear hit me in my chest. My body arched off the bed as my bones cracked and remodelled, the arms on me were gone in a flash. I cried out for Brydon again but the words weren't there.

Relax. It's okay. Two voices rang out in my head. It's time, I'm here. Suddenly my body remodelled, my skin stretched and sprouted fur, a tail, and canines. My body stopped shaking as it flopped back onto the mattress. I felt different, slowly opening one eye and then the other. Brydon was staring at me, his eyes flashed yellow and then blackened as he shifted into Apollo.

I tilted my head trying to question his actions when my tongue fell out of my mouth leaving me panting at the sight of my mate. Apollo was beautiful, black with white tipped ears, golden eyes a large frame, the largest Alpha werewolf I've ever seen. I looked down looking at paws, dark blue fur covered them, I wobbled up onto my feet making my way towards my Alpha. I tumbled off the bed, landing on my butt as I whined at my actions, if a wolf could blush I would be dark red. Apollo chuffled at me in laughter before licking my face, he pressed my body down onto the cold sand hovering over me. He licked my mark, nipping at it, arousal growing he entered me again in wolf form. He was gigantic, my muscles protested as I wasn't use to this form. I whined, shaking my head and rubbing it against his neck, he slowed down but bit my neck halting my movements. He growled as he moved in me, his body flush against mine, my wolf purred.

He feels amazing, Goddess yes, yes, yes. My wolf screamed in my head, urging him on. He rutted against me harshly holding onto my neck as he slammed his body into mine. I growled and purred, I salivated at his movements.

Please please please We all chanted through our mind link to Apollo as he roared, his motions were fast, and hard, my climaxed approached as did his, my canines descended further, my need to mark became overwhelming. We climaxed together as he bit into my mark, moving off my body he presented his neck to me as I jumped at the opportunity biting down on his neck, claiming him as mine forever. We both fell onto the ground as blood dripped down his neck and into my mouth. I released him licking his neck, cleaning him before rubbing my body all over him before settling underneath him. I inadvertently shifted as my body relaxed under his, Apollo rumbled above us, him licking my body all over, scenting me as his.

I closed my eyes, leaning into his fur before the sound of cracking and the feeling of skin made me peak a look up at him. His face was relaxed, with a large smile and glossy eyes. He scooped me up into his arms and moved me onto the bed. We made love and fucked until the sun beams kissed our body. He pulled my body up onto his chest, wrapping his arms around me, kissing my forehead. Our bodies were spent, we lay together closing our eyes finally resting together. I murmured an I love you before falling asleep in my mates arms.

I love you Kitten