53.

Kitten's POV

I planted my back foot, bending my front knee, I leaned forward phasing towards the male.

His malicious smirk grew bigger.

I phased in front of him, his hand was already moving across her throat when I reappeared.

A wet scream left the girl's mouth, blood filling her throat.

My hand shot out to her neck, desperately trying to hold the wound close. He made the mistake of wrenching her neck back before cutting it, the muscles of the neck protected her some of her windpipe.

Slow your heart beat. We commanded.

I cocked my other hand back, manipulating wind to send a strong punch to his sternum.

His hands were ripped off the girl as he flew back into a tree trunk.

The girl's eyes drooped, her breathing became shaky as blood seeped through my fingers.

Mercury whined at the pup dying in our arms.

I gripped her hand placing them onto her own neck. It'll be okay.

I mindlinked the hospital before pooling the rest of my energy, sending her far away from here.

I shook from the emptiness deep within, my body lazily moved into a defensive position.

"Ohhhh look at that, she can teleport others now." The man stood back up dusting himself off. "Don't you want my help? Nobody seems to know anything right?"

It's true none of the contacts had any information, the Italian mobster said he would ask the Don but he'd only ever text flirtatious messages.

The three rogues moved to surround me, my eyes shifted to violet trying to pinpoint the magical wolf. All of them had a hazy aura making it impossible at this moment to know.

I prepared for an attack, engaging my core and clenching my fists.

"You're on my pack grounds, attacking my people. I don't want whatever you have. I want you to leave." My alpha command leaked out at the end. The two back up rogues stiffened at the command trying to not show their neck in submission.

Mistake number two; thinking my wolf wasn't dominate enough to effect them.

I felt the pack pressing on my mind, trying to break my wall to talk but I built my block higher, needing every ounce of concentration.

The two on my sides attacked after shaking off the command. One shifted into a muddy brown scarred wolf charging at my right flank, the other shifted into a scrappy looking grey wolf flanking my left.

I turned towards the brown wolf dodging his jaws grabbing at his neck, heaving him over my shoulder and into the grey wolf.

He dodge the incoming flash of brown trying to jump onto my back. I slid under his leaping form, skidding across the mud.

The brown wolf whined as his body hit the ground, shaking off the hit he stood back up whirling around.

I sprung back up to meet my attackers, my knees wobbled making my teeth grind at my weakness.

Let me take over. Mercury forced a shift, my wings collapsing in on themselves disappearing into my back. My fur sprouted from my skin, bones cracking and reforming quickly.

A claw dragged down my back right thigh, a familiar tingly sting spread from the wound. I spun back to face the opponent, the main rogue held his bloody talons up grinning.

"Forgot to warn you, our claws have silver infused in them."

Mercury growled lowly before kicking off the attack grey wolf. She bared her teeth at the males, hairs raising to make her seem bigger and taller.

The brown wolf again tried for the neck but he was too slow. I bit down on his scruff, shaking his neck hard.

Snap!

His muscles relaxed under my jaw as I let go of his limp body. The grey wolf let out a loud howl before jumping and clawing at my backside.

I stood up on my hind legs, falling backwards I slammed his body into the ground with mine. The tingles spread across my back, numbing the deep gashes laid upon my skin.

I lifted my head up before slamming it against his snout, cracking the bones of his face. His howl sounded distorted from the breaks. I shuffled quickly off his body rounding on the main rogue.

"Oh Silver, such a bad girl beating up my helpers. We've been looking for you, you disappeared 2 years ago. Gone without a trace. She's missed you, your work is incomplete."

I shuddered. From the lack of blood, the silver and the memories crashing down on me.

Mistake number three was showing all the cards he held.

Fuck you! Row screamed. The curse felt strange coming from my lips. My mind was receding and I was helplessly allowing it.

Howls of pack members sounded off close by. The rogue shifted into his hulking form, a mixture of grey and black patches of fur mixed with deep scars. He was slightly bigger than my wolf, with metal claws and yellow canines. He was running out of time making him desperate. Mistake number four.

I on the other hand was exhausted, I was panting from the pain and the deep mental wounds. I couldn't draw upon Amethyst's strength, Mercury was hurt and Row had been silent until now.

My turn. She took over, our fur turned into shadows, our eyes blacked out. The rogues's posture faltered for a moment. She knew I was a werewolf and that I was magical but my demon was buried deep within, my strength through the darkness.

I am the darkness. She stated. Trust me?

I nodded. Always.

That's when I was pushed backwards to the depths of my mind. Leaving me in my scattered memories.

I love reading all the comments, if you ask a question I will normally try to respond!

Also thank you for the 2k votes ☺️