99.

Hades POV

I sat at the back of this BDSM club sipping on whiskey on the rocks, swirling it slowly before taking a long sip. I contemplated all the things leading up to this point; the week with my mate and then the glaringly obvious abandonment we had gifted our sweet young mate.

Brydon was practically coming out of his skin, his eyes black and skin rippling, ever vigilantly surveying the crowd.

I sighed placing the glass down.

"Hecate said not until 0130 and on the main stage. Apollo be still for a moment so Brydon can compose himself."

The wolf's lip rose slightly, grumbling lowly as he took a large breath in and exhaling loudly.

"Shouldn't have left mate alone." He complained, folding his arms indignantly. "Should have taken over and strapped mate to chest, like to see her try to disappear then.." Apollo kept on his tirade about never letting her out of his sight. His insecurities were showing, he was terrified that he couldn't feel the mate bond and thought that suffocating our blossoming flower would have been the best choice.

I didn't reply to the wolf's rambling, he would get over this once Kitten was back. Deep down Apollo new that the Citadel had already done this to our mate, kept her locked away in a proverbial tower and there was no need for us to do that as well.

I checked my wrist, 0120. I had already booked the stage for the entire night, making sure that no one would ruin our plan.

My skin itched, there were many humans here with a scattering of super naturals; meaning I had to keep my wings and horns inside. I wanted to tower over my mate, feel my demon skin on her pale creamy skin. My hand ran through my hair as I downed my drink with the other one.

"Come on," I urged Apollo, "Its almost time"

Time for our apology and her reckoning.

We made a mistake but so did she. Shutting us out was no way to fix our mistake and her ass was about to learn this.

—————————————————————-

( I'm not finish I just like to publish as I write 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 ALSO you should never be under the influence when performing scenes together. It's not safe and not ethical and not consensual)

Kitten's POV

My body hummed in the mass of people, it's like a bomb of light went off inside. Bodies rubbing against each other made my insides melt with ooey goodness. If my tail was out it would be wagging. My lip pouted thinking of my fluffy ears, snoot and tail.

Or maybe our real wings instead of the atrocious fake ones you wear.

I hummed in agreement twirling around, gripping the end of my dress.

Spotlights suddenly flickered on to the bigger stage, a bench was front and centre.

"Ohhh look at the spanking bench." Cliff squealed excitedly, he hopped on my arm tugging it as he jumped up and down.

"They're going to do a scene tonight!" Ariel appeared out of nowhere, "I heard someone rented out all the time blocks for some reason.." She clasped onto my other arm, tugging us along. "Let's get closer."

I leaned back on my heels, not wanting to watch someone get spanked without my daddies near.

Poop.

Daddies

I bit my lip nervously, how long had it been since we were together. My eyes watered at the separation, bowing my head in grief.

"What's wrong?" Cliff whispered in my ear, rubbing my forearm. We made it to the front of the stage, Ariel practically gleamed with anticipation. I on the other hand had a rock in my stomach now.

All the euphoria seeped out of my body.

"I.. iii.. I .." I tried voicing my thoughts failing through my wobbly words.

A pair of heavy footsteps sounded from the stage, the music turned lower as the show began.

A tug at my heart made my head flick up, my eyes dilate and my mouth salivate.

"Daddies." A hushed whisper escaped and all feeling left my body.

"Are those your daddies?!?!" Their voices screeched.

———————————————————————

Two pair of eyes bore into my tiny soul as I shuddered from the intensity. Like magnets I was pulled towards the stage.

The crowd parted, my feet ultimately guiding my body to the stairs, head down I silently counted my steps to my doom.

I shuffled further onto the stage, gripping the end of my dress tightly, white knuckling the fabric I made my way to the centre before my knees hit the floor, my bottom following.

"Such an obedient kitty, returning to her owners."A voice called out.

"I'd say we have a rather DISobediant little girl, running around on her own with no regards for anyone else." Another mocking voice replied, making my eyes water.

"Little one should be kept on a short leash don't you think Hades?"

Tight thin material was clasped around my throat, a finger slide underneath to check the tightness before a leash was clipped on. A quick jerk had my neck straining upwards, my eyes met intense dark blues causing my skin to sizzle.

I opened my mouth, yet was silenced as I was yanked towards my other mate.

"Save your words for later precious, I'm not in the mood for excuses." Lighter blue eyes caught my own violet ones. His shortness caused my lip to wobble, my eyes slid back to the ground waiting for my instructions.

"Stick your tongue out." My body responded before my mind even thought about the command.

My tongue was lightly pulled on forcing my bum off the ground. Warm spit landed on my tongue as Hades held it firmly, smirking at my confused face.

"No swallowing my present." Placing a delicate kiss on my forehead before spitting once more directly into my mouth.

"Mmmm my dirty slut, you look so edible with your mouth open. Let's fix this."

An o ring was fasten between my lips, buckled at the back of my head. I blinked stupidly up at Hades before glancing back at Brydon .

"Poor baby is going to drool all over herself." Hades continued to mock, making me feel small.

My ears pricked at the sound of something being dragged across the stage, though my vision was now limited with my leash being held taut by Hades's fork hand.

"Since you left Daddy's without their princess and her parts, part of your punishment will be you won't get any. of. our. parts." Punctuated with a light tap to my face after each word.

"Just our spit, sweat and if you are a good girl, our cum."