101. Punishment

Hades's POV

I glide over to the table, my hand dancing over the instruments until I reach for a glass bowl. It sloshes as I grab a large purple dildo that had been soaking in ice.

Smirking wordlessly, I silently make my way back to my prey. My insides burn with the deepest parts of hell's fire, meaning any part of me can heat up.

Which to pick my fingers or my tongue.

I had already cast an illusion over the crowd in case Apollo lost control and shifted, therefore whatever we do up here looks completely normal.. well normal for a human BDSM club.

I hide the tool behind my back, wanting it to be a surprise for her glistening pink folds that are salivating for her daddies.

"Such a naughty angel leaving her daddies so cold and alone." I tease the icy tip of it onto her clit equaling a huge response by my prey her lower half contracting trying to escape the drop in temperature. I press my hand gently onto her stomach as dildo inches it's way into her waiting canal, even with her tightening around the frigid shaft her insides are well lubed for this.

She gasps loudly as her leg muscles contract, her butt raises up slightly to avoid the temperature but my little vixen isn't going anywhere.

"Don't worry love, I can warm you up."

I start to move the dildo in and out with short fast thrusts, the length of it about 8 cm and the girth about 2 inches.

I fork my tongue so it can lick two places at once as I start at her back puckered hole.

The extreme hot and cold propelling her senses into over drive, she finally finds her voice and half cries half yelps. I loved the way the tears rolling down her face looked, the sadistic demon wanting to lick them off of her cheeks.

I can practically taste the orgasm she's about to have but just as she reaches the precipice all movements cease. My hand on her stomach ensnares her body so no bucking or humping allowed.

A pained whine escapes those ruby lips as I withdraw the toy and my tongue from her.

"Mmmmm how many can you withstand my love?"

Count

——————————————————————

After the first denied orgasm I decided to switch it up a bit and hung her up on the St Andrews Cross. So much more of her delectable body displayed, so much more skin to play with. I had freed her mouth from the gag so none of her sounds were inhibited.

She stood there panting, sweating and agonizingly turned on as I removed the vibrator from her clit once more.

"S..s..ixx d..da..ddy." She whimpered out, her muscles flexing, hips thrusting as she tried to chase a high that was unreachable.

I yanked on her nipples wondering how tantalizing they would be with some clamps, or maybe her thighs could use some clips.

"Princess your breasts are practically screaming for some adornments." I gave another harsh pull before walking away to grab the clamps.

I smiled wildly at the crowd that were practically feeding off this performance. My eyes caught several couples that had their hands in each other's pants.

I tightened each clamp to Kitten's nipples, which is were joined by a chain. I wrenched on it making her chest lift off the cross trying to alleviate the tension.

Leaning forward I placed a long kiss on her lips, sucking on her tongue my fingers drew south to her centre where I started up again.

"Ooohh, ohh gods." Her hoarse voice murmured as I released her lips.

I licked the sweat from her neck as I continued my ministrations to her core, starting from the outside before delving further inwards.

I pulled on the clamps in sync with my fingers, curling them inside her swollen vagina. Her toes curled, hips flexing as she fought off the impending urges.

"Now little mate," my canines nicked her delicate pale skin, "who owns this?"

I slapped her vulva making her screech before slamming my fingers right back into her. I let the chain fall as my other hand worked on her clit, twisting it, pulling it, caressing it, working it with my frenzied fingers.

"Yyy..ooouu" she practically slurred out, her beautiful eyes closing.

My hand withdrew and slapped her core once more.

"Eyes."

Her blues flew back open drunkenly meeting my eyes.

"And why did you think you could just leave, leave with my property?"

"Dddaaddy, please oh please daddy oh." She started to beg as her inners clamped down on my fingers. Giving a pinch to her clit, I stepped fully away from her body.

A sob escaped her lips, "Sss.. even da..ddy"

"I expect an answer."

I began stroking myself through my pants to the beautiful mess that laid before me.

"I.. I shouldn't have.. I  .. I dunno why...where?" She rambled, her little self had thought of no consequences when taking off but of course us being her dominants should have been there for the drop.

"I'm sorry." She whimpered, a few more tears rolling down her face but her eyes had drifted down to my hand.

I snapped my fingers, releasing her from cross, instead she kneeled by my legs. Another dildo appeared before her suctioned to the floor, a clit clamp also graced her nub.

"You ride that to completion, while watching your daddies get off."

Brydon came forward also stroking himself, he had unzipped and pulled himself out of the pants and was now jerking off to his mate.

Kitten lifted up, situating herself over the toy before descending on it with a small moan.

"Finish baby so we can finish all over your pale skin." Brydon's words of promise.

I released dick from its confines, grabbing a hold of it I rubbed Kitten's arousal all over it before gripping my shaft moving up and down slowly.

She too started slowly, tentatively, as her poor abused body shifted forwards, backwards, up and down. Finding a rhythm her actions became more bold, humping the toy more vigorously. Her soft pants and whines making my dick unbelievably harder ad I stroked faster.

"Please, please, please." She started to chant, her teary eyes never leaving mine, her body now slamming down onto the floor.

I smirked a little, snapping my fingers as the clamp and dildo came alive, vibrating at the highest intensity making my mate scream.

She screeched, her body violently seizing as fluid poured out of her, fountaining all over the toy and the ground beneath her.

I didn't let her stop though, I waved my hand forcing her body to continuing its bouncing prolonging her orgasm and building another.

Her sweet eyes tried pleading as I made her ride that toy even harder.

"Fuck yes." Brydon grunted, he came closer finishing all over her rippling tits.

Another convulsion rocked her, my angel's mouth falling open in silence as her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

I stepped closer jerking off faster and forcefully until I erupt all over her lips, mouth and cheeks. My head lolling backwards I groaned loudly enjoying the feeling

"Eee..iighht."

What do you think their punishment should be?? Hmm 🤔