51.

Ooof this might be a rough ride

Hades POV

Her pupils are blown when I tell Kitten her reward for being a good girl. She cums on my fingers, yelping at the metal clips being torn off her body.

She convulses over and over again, her body coming down from the high as Adonis morphs into his demon.

He teased her with the possibility of Ceb transforming as well. My mind wonders at the possibilities when Cerberus has three heads in his truest form as he rarely uses it.

Just like that I have the end reward for Kitten. I mindlink everyone in the room except Kitten the final act, I smile wickedly at my mate, I just hope she can withstand tonight.

——————————————————

"On all fours." Someone commands. I clumsily turn onto my stomach, my shaky limbs help bring me into the position. Nothing occurs, just movement behind but I still have the mental capacity to not look back.

Woosh

I lurch forward on the bed, a plastic paddle has connected to my butt cheek.

"Count."

Swoosh.     One.
Slap.           Two.

My mouth is slow and jumbled but it still sounds somewhat like words.

Someone is pawing at my breasts, my head tilts to the side to watch Hades play with them.

We get to ten with the paddle and then an intrusion on my back hole is felt. My body instinctively stiffens.

"Relax angel," Hades cups my face to kiss it. I want to melt into him but my shaky limbs don't have the muscle to allow us to lean.

A finger is pushing into my ring, delving in and out of it. It disappears as success smacks to my butt and thighs are laid down.

I stumble with the counting, messing up between 25 and 26 maybe?

"Tsk tsk, I think I have to start again." I now know it's Adonis reigning down on my back side. He changes tools though as the hit is more direct and intense. I believe he's moved onto the flicker whip.

"Count." He yanks my hair back harshly, "Don't you dare mess up."

I groan as he releases my head back. I bow it forward resisting the urge to collapse my chest to the bed.

Hades moves in front, his legs go on either side of my hands, his erect penis on full display.

He strokes himself groaning loudly, making my mouth water. My eyes dart from his cock to his eyes, waiting for a command, any command.

He just smiles devilishly as he continues pumping himself. I can look but I can't touch.

A particularly harsh snap of the whip leaves me screeching. My chest concaves downwards, I try not to face plant onto my mates erect appendage.

"That was a good one." Brydon comments. I sense shuffling behind as hands readjust my position back into all fours.

"Number?" Adonis grips my hair again forcing my face upwards.

"Twenty two sir." I scramble trying to recall desperately if that was actually the number.

Adonis grins wildly and nods once. "Good kitties get rewards." He shoves my face back down and onto Hades awaiting dick.

I try to thank them through my full mouth as I bob up and down Hades.

A hard hit to my clit makes my body jump, I will myself not to clench my teeth.