The End.

Hi!

Life's been in the way for a while. I picked up writing again during the first lockdown, then they reintroduced University online, I got a new job and a lot of things are going on personally, so I do apologise for leaving you on an edge.

So, with that being said. I do have the next chapter like 60% written from before in May... I know its been a while, so I was wondering if anyone wanted another update? or should I just leave Legacy as it is now?

I miss writing sometimes when I have a spare moment! I even considered trying my hand at a Harry Potter story, I was messing around with some ideas to follow Draco, but nothing's concrete.

Would you like an update to Primrose and Harry's story? What would you think of a D3 section? (I'd have to re-watch before writing!) Or not?

If any of you guys are still interested that is? I originally wrote this story for my young cousin, who loved Descendants, I've explained to her how Harry and Primrose's story ends a million times already, but never got to continue it here. Any thoughts?

I'll leave you here, I just want to leave with a thanks though, for sticking around and of course for getting Legacy to 100k! I can't remember if I ever said that? But I do read every single comment and regularly check back, I appreciate it so so much.

Eli.