5- Death or Mercy (Part 2).

wearing: outfit 3

THE SOUND OF sword against sword was something Primrose enjoyed.

Primrose swung at Harry's legs after a while, he hopped over the sword, but her second caught the side of his exposed leg- he took a sharp intake of breath and for a brief second the girl had caught him off guard. It only took a moment for him to regain his composure, swinging his own sword right at her torso. Primrose jumped back, hastily swinging once more for Harry only to miss and have him trap her left sword with his hook.

He smirked at her. "One down, one to go."

Primrose didn't care, she was just as able to fight with one sword as she was two. It was only Harry after all... he smirked at her, catching her wrist with his hook as she turned away from him just for a brief second.

"Ohh," Harry teased cooing at her. "Looks like you'll have a second scar from a Hook.."

"What's a little scratch if I'm able to say that I took on both you and CJ and won?" Primrose shrugged, catching Harry's wrist as he held onto her arm.

She spun in a circle, twisting his arm in a way which it was never meant to go. He let out a grunt before walking forward so that Primrose's front was trapped against the side of the dock. With his hook he held it close to her neck, so much so that she was afraid to even gasp for fear of him slicing her across the throat.

"I could hurt you now though..." he whispered in her ear, goosebumps rose on her neck from the feeling of his warm breath. The fear and adrenaline running through her veins made it hard to focus.

"Go ahead." She muttered through gritted teeth. "Do it. Pirate."

The sudden realisation of her predicament made her release her grip on Harry's arm.

This was a mistake as she felt him remove her red hair out the way to her opposite shoulder. A small flinch took place, but she begged that Harry didn't notice. The fear bubbled within at the thought of her life being lost, to a death almost like a tragic horror movie. 'Primrose Pan: killed by slicing of the throat with a hook', she already saw the dreadful headlines. The cringeworthy ones that Harry and Captain Hook could parade around and staple to their ships like a trophy.

They stayed in such a position for a moment, Harry's breath on her skin, his slight quiet laugh after a moment. As though he was weighing up his options. "What's the matter Harry? Don't have the guts to kill your family's sworn enemy's daughter... are you not a real villain?"

He let out a low angry growl, gently bringing himself to make a small cut on her neck. Nowhere near deep enough to kill her, she closed her eyes in panic still.

"You know I can't," Harry muttered and Primrose felt a relief fall upon her. There wasn't a moment to take a breath in such a situation so she took her chance.

Stomping hard on his foot with her heel, the biggest force she could muster allowed her room to escape the human barricade she'd found herself confined within.

"Your loss Hook," she shook her head at him. "Maybe you belong in Auradon?"

Harry charged at her within a moment, she slid to the ground dodging him as he then had to stop himself from flying off the dock and into the dirty waters below.

"Missed me." Primrose chided, knowing that she could now tease him just as much as he had her. Instead Harry swung at her with his sword he'd retrieved from the ground. Primrose missed him once more, jumping aside to receive nothing but a seriously agitated growl from the boy once more.

Harry took a moment to compose himself. And as a result primrose looked back at the group of VK's. Watching as Jay and Lonnie took off down the tunnel. Ben and the rest of the Auradon VK's continued to fight against Uma's crew.