7- Crashing The Cotillion?

wearing: outfit 2.

ONCE THE CROWDS of boys dispersed, Primrose was left with Lark closely at her side whilst Hunter and Poppy lead the girl's just out of the clearing and to the unmissably large table.

The man made table was enough to seat Primrose and her main, trusted group of Lost Boys (and Poppy) along with a few others who were hand chosen to sit at the head table for food at random.

A thrilled smirk appeared on Primrose's pale features as she took in the sight in front of her. There sat all of her trustees. On the right was Indio, River and little Kit. Then on the left sat Ash who was patiently waiting for Hunter and Poppy to take seats beside him.

"Lark!" Ash's face lit up as his eyes fell upon the pirate, he jumped from his seat- engulfing the beautiful girl in a bone crushing hug.

"Yeah, yeah..." Primrose tutted taking a seat at the head of the table. "No thanks are given to me for persuading your girlfriend to come here sooner than planned against her will, are they?"

Ash pulled a face at Pan's daughter as he and Lark sat down once more. Hunter and Poppy also taking their seats so that; seemingly a planned discussion could begin.

"Why are you back so soon Primrose?" Poppy's grin was unmistakable as she placed her hands onto the table.

"There's a little matter I have to deal with." Primrose tip-toed around the subject, knowing that such matters didn't need to be discussed in front of her little female accomplice.

"Tilly and Teddy said that we shouldn't keep listening to you- that you will leave me and Poppy eventually." Kit spoke up, the youngest of the group.

He and little Poppy were inseparable, although Kit would not admit it he looked out for Poppy around the island. An despite their young age, Primrose has always found the two completely useful around the island- not to forget they were the youngest Lost's and she adored their personalities.

"Tilly just doesn't like the fact that we don't need her like my father needed Tink." Primrose tried to explain to the pair, the rest of the boys remaining quiet and waiting.

"And Teddy just follows his sister because he's too sweet. But times have changed and I don't need to rely on fairy power, they're stronger than they once were."

Poppy nodded. "Can we go pick berries later Primrose?"

The girl in green then imitated her younger counterparts action. "We can go hunting for looters, that sounds better right?"

"My favourite pass time!" Kit calls out with a small laugh.

"Cool, but right now I need you two to go and help the rest of the Lost Boys whilst I discuss some important things with everyone else."

Kit stood from his seat next to Indio and River, he walked around the table to stand next to Poppy on his right and Primrose in her head chair on his left. An irritated frown seemingly falling upon his soft face.

"We aren't as small as people think we are Primrose, me and Poppy-" He looks to the young girl and she nods. "We want to stay with everyone else, we want to listen to what is happening. And we can help."

Primrose, couldn't argue with the young boy and his determination, so instead she gestured for him to sit again as she began composing herself. All were ready and waiting, aside from Lark and Ash who were making faces at each other rather heinously.

"There's no need to beat around the bush here, we're all capable individuals right?" Primrose asked.

A complete movement of nods soon followed from everyone thereafter. So the girl took it upon herself to continue.