14- Harry's Worst Nightmare.

*This is a Harry chapter, enjoy?*

wearing: Harry's signature.

THE FOLLOWING DAY Harry had parted from Primrose after their morning combat training on the ship. Primrose had gone off to Auradon to greet her old friends, whom were soon to be new students at Auradon Prep; and Harry had to tend to a family meeting, sent by his father in Neverland.

He was aware that such calls never ended too greatly, the only reason his father ever called for him was to discipline his actions in all honesty. Being the Captain of his ship again was not just all easy sailing, after being Uma's first mate for so long, admittedly Harry's leadership roles had slipped. He was well aware of the reputation he must uphold. Not only did he have to make sure his old ship was ready to sail, he had to ensure all of the crew was war ready in order for the eventual face off with Uma and her existing crew.

Harry wasn't stupid. Although he would much rather be at Primrose's side right now, frolicking in the jewels and diamonds which were displayed all across Auradon. He knew that his brief visit to his once home was important, maybe he'd even bring back a few new crew members if his father allowed it?

The son of Hook wasn't naive either. Travelling alone to Neverland was the same as accepting death. The looters that Primrose had warned him about were at the forefront of his mind. Considering he'd spent the last few days making repairs to his ship, he wasn't about to dock it in the sand and leave a treasure trove for the looters.

"You're willing to swim from here, are you?" Sebastian smirked at his Captain as he threw over one of the few anchors. The pirate shrugged to his best friend, Harry wasn't afraid of a little water.

"What about Tick-Tock?" The platinum blonde smirked again, tightening his belt so that his sword didn't hang so low. "You of all people should know that he lurks in the approaching waters of Neverland Hook..."

Harry shook his head, jaw tensing slightly at the mention of the infamous crocodile. "I've no need to worry about losing a hand, my father lives with his hook just fine."

Harry was a hard faced individual, and Sebastian scoffed as he followed his brunette friend towards the plank. "Remember when you spent hours trying to get the thing to bite you and he wouldn't?"

Harry sent Sebastian a glare of warning. He raised his shiny silver hook in the air, positioning it threateningly under the son of Smee's chin, just enough to leave a small round indent in warning to his friend overstepping the mark. Harry wasn't one whom enjoyed being embarrassed, the only person allowed to gain such a reaction and emotion was Primrose.

Come to think of it, Primrose was really the only individual who'd ever really gotten under the pirates skin. Everyone else who tried either got thrown of a plank or intimidated so much that Harry would never see their face again.

"Watch it Smee..." Harry mumbled lowly.

Sebastian held his hands up in defence, a slight grin still ghosting across his prominent features, a cheeky look held within his striking blue eyes. "It's okay," the boy shrugged. "I think Tick-Tock only bites real Hook men..."

Harry sent his friend another look. Then within a second Sebastian didn't get chance to react, as he was abruptly pulled to the edge of the plank by Harry and shoved off. The billowing splash soon to follow made Harry smirk in achievement as he soon followed.

"I put on my nicest leather today as well." Seb grumbled as the two sloshed up onto the shores of Neverland totally unharmed by the likes of Tick-Tock the crocodile and his existing friends.