3- Friend or Foe.

wearing: outfit 1

          "SO LET ME get this right... you're here because you freaked out over becoming royalty?" Primrose was utterly confused, unable to comprehend why Mal would be so ridiculous to walk away from riches and royals.

"No." Mal scoffed as they walked through the cluttered dark alleys of the Isle. "I walked away because I was trying hard to be someone I'm not."

Primrose shrugged, no longer willing to question Mal's decision that she didn't understand. "Your boyfriend won't be happy."

"We aren't together anymore."

Mal's plain statement had Primrose at a cross roads. Her imagination running wild with endless possible thoughts. If Mal had strayed back to the Island without telling the rest of her new people, then did that mean they were coming for her? The Cotillion only being three days away and all.

Did that mean that King Ben was coming to the Isle of the Lost?

"They're coming for you aren't they, that's why you need my help... you need me because I am a thousand times more sneaky and a better fighter." Primrose pulled at Mal's arm, halting her only for a brief second.

"Way to blow your own horn Prim, my God." Mal chided at the red head, unamused at the fact that she had pretty much just called the daughter of Maleficent needy.

"And no, if you must know." She continued. "They're already here. But Uma has taken Ben. So I need to meet with the Sea Witch."

Primrose let out a light laughter, hopping over a rolling barrel as they neared the Fish shop. "You rejected the King, didn't you."

"Maybe; but it's for good reason."

Primrose shoved Mal's shoulder as she twisted her ring around her thumb. "You're truly evil."

They stopped after another few minutes walking. As the purple headed villain turned to her red headed acquaintance, she sighed folding her arms. Mal gestured soon after to Primrose's sword, telling her to sheath it once more on her back - knowing that she had to enter alone.

"Wait here, once I talk it out with Shrimpy we can head back - if I call for you then something's going down and I need you at my side."

Primrose rolled her eyes, gasping in offence. "Since when did I become a sidekick?"

Mal ignored the comment, opening the doors to the shutters with a certain confidence in her step before disappearing.

"What a liberty, man." Primrose muttered, kicking the dirt below her feet.

The air was cold, atmosphere dark as Primrose leant on the building with her feet crossed. She watched over at the dock, noticing Uma's ship and her many minions working maintenance and pulling fish.

It took only a few moments for an idea to appear in the girls head. Slowly, glancing every which way, she strolled towards the ship. Of course remaining in the shadows to ensure she had the least chance of being noticed.

The floorboards creaked under the red heads weight, after making her way on the ship. She'd been hiding behind many things taking each move step by step. As it was Primrose, she was looking for things of value, something worth anything to her enemy Uma. Reason being? It'd mean Primrose would get the upper hand, for whatever may come her way she had a way to entice Uma and manipulate her just as much as she did everyone else.

After a while, the smug grin which pulled at Primrose's features was a one of accomplishment. After walking into the Captain's Quaters she fell upon Uma's desk after unlocking the latched door. Lay on top hanging on a stand was her Mothers necklace.