2- Aligning Herself.

*not yet edited*

wearing: outfit 1

          THE CLATTERING SOUND of the shutters on the Fish and Chip shop, made everyone inside fall silent and stare at the loud arrival. Primrose however, paid no attention and continued to stroll over towards the counter, watching as Uma and Gil conversed amongst themselves. Unlike everyone else, they were so emersed in discussion that they hadn't noticed her.

"I'll take a side of chips, no extra salt. I have a feeling the owners are salty enough." She waved off, slapping a meagre couple of notes on the counter.

Uma turned almost instantly, narrowing her eyes at the red head. "Gil?" She questioned, not looking away from Primrose. "Go get this precious customer some chips, no salt."

"No salt, chips, sure." Gil repeated to himself before disappearing.

A gentle hum of conversation arose from everyone else in the establishment as the two girls weren't removing their eye contact. Primrose knew that they all were aware of her, and her unexpected return; she was aware they were gossiping.

"All things considered, I expected you have a larger ship..." Primrose began to taunt the pirate as she laid her hands firmly on the counter, eyeing the red head. "But from what's out there on the doc, it's kind of like a boat with training wheels?"

"You've got nerve," Uma chuckled lowly, holding a sword at her side.

Primrose wasn't nervous, she had both her swords sheathed crossways on her back, curtosy of Dizzy's new design in outfit. The two had faced eachother before, were well known enemies.

"What?" Uma raised an eyebrow, thoroughly amused. "Couldn't find your father again, wondering why he chose evil and Wendy over you?"

"Oh no, because I'm just as evil." Primrose shook her head.

"And I found him, just thought I could do more evil here than floating around in Neverland looking for magic dust and fairies." She lied.

"This is my territory Primmy, watch who you're messing with now." Uma goaded Primrose, giving her a childish nickname as always but she didn't even flinch.

"Now now," Primrose tutted. "That's no way to treat a paying customer... mommy wouldn't be happy. Shrimpy."

Just as Primrose began to step away, Gil returned with her tray, he handed them to Uma who dropped them carelessly onto the counter. Primrose just smirked, picking up a couple of the chips and she took a bite.

Silence fell as she ate them, Uma's blood was boiling from their altercation. She knew exactly what Primrose was capable of, and although not afraid, her presence right now was something Uma could definitely do without. What with the King's Cotillion and Mal becoming a Lady and all.

"They're a little slimey... probably due to where I've ordered from. Shame." Primrose held a smug grin on her face. "Tell the owners that I'm excited about what's to come, I'll be ready whenever; they know where to find me."

Primrose knew that Uma thought highly of her and her mother's establishment. She knew therefore that taunting her about terrible food would also drive her just as insane as if she commented on Uma walking in everyone's shadow.

As she left, the unmistakable irritated growl from Uma made Primrose shake her head in amusement. Sure, Primrose was affected by the words that Uma spoke about her father, but she was able to hide her annoyance unlike her former friend.