22 - "Hook Me Then, Coward!"

"WHY SHOULD WE trust you?" Daughter of Smee scoffed, arms folded tightly against her chest.

"You're Pan's son, you locked us up." Dexter sent a glare in Rory's direction as he dug frantically through the loot cupboards.

"Yeah and I've just let you free, so unless you're willing to help? I suggest you shut up." Rory sassed, turning to the three from Harry's crew.

"I don't know who you think you're talking to, Pan, but its three against one now, all I have to do is say the word..." Skylar spat, the son of Pan turned around, stopping in his search.

The Looters had retrieved Skylar, Dexter and Will from Hook as he lay sleeping in his hide-out. Old Hook had never upgraded his traps from old frayed ropes, easy for Rory and his Looters to remove in the siege. The three prisoners had been locked away since Harry left Neverland after the confrontation - he just didn't know it. Peter instructed Rory to get information from the trio on Harry's plans, Harry's ventures. But it had proved unsuccessful and Pan had turned his thoughts back to Primrose and getting to Wendy soon after.

After what had gone on in the clearing earlier, this was Rory's chance to make his own way. As Primrose had done before him. This was his chance to confront his neglectful mother and finally take down his truly evil father.

"Instead of making threats, get over here and help me find some fairy dust before Pan removes the knife and comes looking for my guts to wear as a necklace." Rory ordered, a stern tone to his voice this time. He was desperate to hide the fear and uncertainty he felt as he thought of his deranged father coming after him.

"Wait, you're not taking us to him?" Will frowned, glancing at his ship mates in shock.

"No, he's after Wendy, he's got his sights on Primrose and Harry and he's going to make his way to Auradon while everyone's distracted by this fight. We don't have much time."

"Wendy?" Skylar was confused.

Why would Pan be after Wendy after all these years, clearly Primrose and Rory hated their mother in comparison to their father, they were evil right? Or they'd have lived in Auradon?

"Wendy." Rory clarified. 

Something clicked with Dexter as he proceeded to help the son of Pan sift through rubbish looking for enough fairy dust. 

"She's the endgame for Peter. Everything he's ever done has been apart of this game to get to her. My mother, Wendy, was the reason he locked me away and pushed all his hopes onto Primrose." Son of Pan explained.

"Wait... So..." Skylar was cut short.

"Wendy's not Primrose's mother, Sky." Will deadpaned as the girl looked bewildered. It began to click into place with the boys as they helped Rory, Pan wouldn't be far behind.

"Once Wendy left Neverland, Peter was desperate to get back to her. Including leaving me with the Looters to go off and find Wendy, make her jealous, make her realise (what he thought) she was going to miss out on by going to Auradon. Primrose was the outcome of his green eyed schemes." Rory started, as he pulled out two tubes of abandoned fairy dust. 

This may not work, not with the hatred he had in his heart for his father right now, but he had to try.

"Who's her mother?" Dexter asked, as he was handed a vile of green liquid.

"I heard rumours when I was a boy that Peter would take off using Tink's magic, he'd go from kingdom to kingdom searching for that one woman with the determination he desired... eventually he found..." The brunette boy handed out a bit of dust to each of the trio, before he took off away from the stockpile and towards the mountains, his newfound accomplices in tow as they ran.